The overmoji café: re

I’d have to redact the whole post. It’s about something that just happened in another thread that was locked down, and we aren’t supposed to discuss mod’s actions.

I’ll sum it up with this: I feel offended that I might have been called a troll and/or toxic when I’m 100% confident I was neither.

ETA: If you wanna know more, the thread in question can be found in my recent activity.

3 Likes

I red through the posts and i agree with you on the matter.

3 Likes

Oh wow, yup same old forums, people don’t like to change.

Hope you feel better Lynn👌

2 Likes

First time I saw someone complaining about that on the forums.

Good thing it was locked.
I don’t think you were trolling, idk where he saw that

3 Likes

Well they did lock several threads pertaining to the same topic using the same justification. I still feel most people were neither toxic nor trolling, but I feel less offended now.

2 Likes

Posted my last Sym role review post: 🤨 Part 3 and Finale: Time To Chill and Drop The Unfinished Hero: Sym (My Last Topic on the Matter; Ex-Sym Main) (Updated)

2 Likes

That was a large clusterfluff.

You put a lot of work into your posts, I hope the devs take a look at some of your ideas.

2 Likes

Nice, and good job with the effort.

3 Likes

Blizz will be Blizz, Ive had enough of them, and seeing what activision has done to them.

1 Like

Hey can you bump my topic when get a chance, meant to post it at noon like I did with all the other parts, but haircut forced me to put it out two hours early, (now it’s being buried.)

3 Likes

No. I refuse to bump.

2 Likes

well it was worth a shot. “drink 2 h’s and 1 O.”

3 Likes

o k

2 Likes

Potassium oxide is not really good you.

3 Likes

HMMM?? How would I know if I haven’t tried yet? Lemme go try real quick-

2 Likes

^https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium_oxide