I dont like developer silence

Anyone else think the top secret stuff might be a sequel, expansion, or spinoff? I think there’s a lot of potential for something… maybe a PVE expansion.

2 Likes

I really hope the new gamemode will be a core objective that will make its way into QP and not just arcade.

2 Likes

lol goats is still a problem

You’re not supposed to, eh? According to forum logic this means you promised to reveal something top secret. I will be awaiting your reply.

4 Likes

I think the cure to goats is a actually viable reaper and junkrat.

Just tell us, lord Kaplan, will we see 3 heroes next year (one per 4 month) like in previous years, or you will surprise us with a new schedule?

Working with the military to make mech suit prototypes?

Reaper: Perhaps.
Junkrat: doors open “Maximum CHARGE!”

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear!

3 Likes

Whispers in code: One cough for hero, two coughs for PvE. three coughs for map… we won’t tell :grin:

2 Likes

Oh! I love top secret stuff!

Also thank you Jeff for taking your time to reply to this. I had a feeling you guys have been real busy. I can’t wait to see what you guys have done and in store for us next. Keep it up!

1 Like

Jeff I love you but this was practically your list in a nut shell:

Welcome back hero :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

blink once if it’s role queue.

1 Like

Thanks Jeff, i cant wait to play bob!

1 Like

Welp, I got my current crop of ideas I’m playing around with.

💎 [Symm] Primary Fire Shield Piercing
🐂 [Orisa] How to reduce Rein usage
[Brig,GOATs] Learned from Mercy stream
🕊 [Mercy] Instant Rez, with GA reset
𓂀 Pharah ideas thread

I also really like this idea:

Try putting in 3-or-4 max DPS limit in quickplay, with 1 minimum Healer.

Might also be a good idea to try a Jayne style 1 ban per team, for Masters/GM/Pro. But for now, make Rein/Winston/Orisa be unbannable. That way you have the bare minimum for Deathball/Dive/Bunker.

I also got some good ideas to prevent stream sniping. Need to make a proper post for it:
Stuff grey is thinking about

Would also be good if there were better incentives for people to rejoin comp, after they disconnect.

For a QoL change, can you fix the algorithm in Mystery Deathmatch?

I love the mode, but getting heroes like Zarya and Mercy feels REALLY bad.

Thank-you Jeff. Nice to see someone’s listening. Or, watching, I guess.

I 100% believe this, I wish we had the same understanding as how you guys go about balancing

Also tell Michael to make another comic story

4 Likes

Thank you for responding!!! Short lists like this (even tough it’s half stuff your not allowed to talk about) are always welcome. Thank you and keep up the great work! :blush: