I dont like developer silence

But there are always things that can be said that is not not top secret Hush Hush that requires Level SSS Clearance with Retina and Biometric and DNA scans.

• Like interesting ideas the community have provided you read about.
  • Opinions on state of Heroes who have had low pickrates for 2 years like Symmetera and Bastion, Torbjorn.
  • Is there a secret 3rd love child in the Hanamura clan that was exiled that Hanzo and Genji don’t know about.
  • Does Zenyatta hate walking because he feels its beneath him?
17 Likes

–top secret stuff i’m not allowed to talk about
–more top secret stuff i’m not allowed to talk about
–top secret stuff i’m not supposed to talk about

After carefully analysing this I think I’ve cracked the code and figured out what this is and it can only mean one thing.

…there will be top secret stuff in the future that Blizzard aren’t supposed to talk about now. :thinking:

13 Likes

Dang…that’s a lot of stuff you’re not allowed to talk about.

We shall eagerly await it though. Um…is there anything you can talk about at this moment?

1 Like

I like it how a simplistic topic like this got their attention

2 Likes

I hope this top secret stuff is revealing who will have to wash up all the dishes after Christmas dinner.

And who will be cooking it? I don’t trust Roadhog’s cooking skills.

13 Likes

bless you. thanks for answer.

1 Like

Probably because it wasn’t written to read as if it was created by a petulant 5 year old.

13 Likes

True. Too many posts are like this on the forums nowadays…

1 Like

Yep. People seem to forget that the devs are human beings, and that you catch more flies with honey over vinegar.

10 Likes

Why would I want flies? You catch more me’s with vinegar because I like it better.

It would certainly be nice to have a unified news feed for official Overwatch-related things such as those, so we don’t have to actively seek them out from various third-party sites. Perhaps the Overwatch news page or Overwatch forums would be appropriate.

16 Likes

But I’m not trying to catch you, am I?

Have a pickle.

1 Like

I don’t blame them for not commenting all the time. heck with the stuff you see on here sometimes

insert Mission Impossible theme

9 Likes

I swear I couldn’t stop giggling when i was reading this. I felt like a toddler

I 100% have no problems with this.

Thanks for the update.

6 Likes

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
cough
I mean, it’s true ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10 Likes

“Awful lot of talk about nothing.” - 12 Angry Men

1 Like

you know that they advertised said streams on battlenet right

I am looking forward to the new game mode, even if it won’t be anytime soon. We at least now know something if getting thought about and/or worked on.

I wonder how long before this info hits videos.
*Waves at YouTubers * :wave:

if those balance patches mean i’ll finally be able to run something that’s not goats on scrims then i’m cool with it

I don’t, actually, but that explains how some people found them, I suppose. I probably didn’t have the launcher open during the streams.