I dont like developer silence

Vishkar Corp. figured out how to properly measure a curve

Ask him about that

which basically means diablo mobile, theyre done in terms of content for ow. not trying to be mean but its true. this game went from game of the year to a slight disappoint two years later.

Uhmm…
Can you make a Developer Update with you wearing a reindeer or a santa hat?

That would be really nice…

6 Likes

Hey I know you guys think streaming is the hot new thing for a reason. But we still have print media because it works better over the long term.

edit to add: most of the time, if I can’t get information from you guys over a medium that does not require audio, I don’t get the information because when I have audio… I am playing the game.

4 Likes

You’re not SUPPOSED to talk about but “it”. But from your wording it sounds like you can, it’s just that you won’t :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you so much for visiting these forums to talk with us! Hearing even a little bit about what’s going on behind the curtain has reset my salt levels completely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That sounds really cool! I hope you had lots of fun with your game jam! (that’s what it’s called, right? Did I get it right??)

Even if it’s just as vauge as this post, I hope that you might consider coming to the forums more often. I really enjoy hearing these human stories about you guys (the overwatch dev team), because it reminds me that you’re not a faceless corporation for me to shake my fist at; you’re a group of people doing their best and working hard every day.

You guys rock!

2 Likes

9999999999999 videos on YT telling about it and wander lies xD

All i want for Christmas is
R E P L A Y S and S C O R E B O A R D

Everyone see this. We won’t see anything again for 2 months from now. Enjoy this one post while you can.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know Jeff.

And streams are useless to people who don’t have the time to sit around waiting for 30 minutes to hear a sliver of information that would take them 10 seconds to read.

1 Like

Am I the only one who is appalled at the lack of proper capitalization?
It’s not that big a deal, but… do you have a shift key Jeff?

You must because you capitalized US and UI…

It baffles my mind.

1 Like

If only they added an ideas/suggestions section to the forums so that they didn’t get lost as often…

That would be opening pandora’s box.

At least it would be easier to differentiate between the different kinds of posts. Too many good ideas currently get lost in the abyss of… Everything else.
I mean, look at all of the miscellaneous threads.

should we expect any junkrat changes soon? specifically buffs

Casually slides Bastion onto your desk

6 Likes

gotta say, i havent heard of petulant before

Reaper?

1 Like

Please revert slam distance nerf on Doomfist Jeff, I beg of you!

1 Like