I dont like developer silence

Jeff I love you but this was practically your list in a nut shell:

Welcome back hero :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

blink once if it’s role queue.

1 Like

Thanks Jeff, i cant wait to play bob!

1 Like

Welp, I got my current crop of ideas I’m playing around with.

💎 [Symm] Primary Fire Shield Piercing
🐂 [Orisa] How to reduce Rein usage
[Brig,GOATs] Learned from Mercy stream
🕊 [Mercy] Instant Rez, with GA reset
𓂀 Pharah ideas thread

I also really like this idea:

Try putting in 3-or-4 max DPS limit in quickplay, with 1 minimum Healer.

Might also be a good idea to try a Jayne style 1 ban per team, for Masters/GM/Pro. But for now, make Rein/Winston/Orisa be unbannable. That way you have the bare minimum for Deathball/Dive/Bunker.

I also got some good ideas to prevent stream sniping. Need to make a proper post for it:
Stuff grey is thinking about

Would also be good if there were better incentives for people to rejoin comp, after they disconnect.

For a QoL change, can you fix the algorithm in Mystery Deathmatch?

I love the mode, but getting heroes like Zarya and Mercy feels REALLY bad.

Thank-you Jeff. Nice to see someone’s listening. Or, watching, I guess.

I 100% believe this, I wish we had the same understanding as how you guys go about balancing

Also tell Michael to make another comic story

4 Likes

Thank you for responding!!! Short lists like this (even tough it’s half stuff your not allowed to talk about) are always welcome. Thank you and keep up the great work! :blush:

Vishkar Corp. figured out how to properly measure a curve

Ask him about that

which basically means diablo mobile, theyre done in terms of content for ow. not trying to be mean but its true. this game went from game of the year to a slight disappoint two years later.

Uhmm…
Can you make a Developer Update with you wearing a reindeer or a santa hat?

That would be really nice…

6 Likes

Hey I know you guys think streaming is the hot new thing for a reason. But we still have print media because it works better over the long term.

edit to add: most of the time, if I can’t get information from you guys over a medium that does not require audio, I don’t get the information because when I have audio… I am playing the game.

4 Likes

You’re not SUPPOSED to talk about but “it”. But from your wording it sounds like you can, it’s just that you won’t :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you so much for visiting these forums to talk with us! Hearing even a little bit about what’s going on behind the curtain has reset my salt levels completely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That sounds really cool! I hope you had lots of fun with your game jam! (that’s what it’s called, right? Did I get it right??)

Even if it’s just as vauge as this post, I hope that you might consider coming to the forums more often. I really enjoy hearing these human stories about you guys (the overwatch dev team), because it reminds me that you’re not a faceless corporation for me to shake my fist at; you’re a group of people doing their best and working hard every day.

You guys rock!

2 Likes

9999999999999 videos on YT telling about it and wander lies xD

All i want for Christmas is
R E P L A Y S and S C O R E B O A R D

Everyone see this. We won’t see anything again for 2 months from now. Enjoy this one post while you can.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know Jeff.