Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's]

I am bookmarking this thread, I am surprise that this thread do not have the awareness that it deserve.

But really good thread!

3 Likes

agreed. This is a thread that is actually needed and is getting no attention.

2 Likes

Sadly…

1 Like

Thank you all :smiley:

I will keep on going to record my game in search of bugs and every time I find new ones to add on top of these and sometimes it hopefully will raise the awareness of blizzard and even more players.

2 Likes

Keep up the great work! I wish more people pay more attention to the bug report Feedback here on these forums.

1 Like

Added a New bug (bug 8) to the List
30.07.2018 13:23

1 Like

Bumping for awareness

1 Like

Also the visual effect bug when sombra comes out of invis it isn’t smooth like going into invis it just immediately cuts out of the purple screen into normal screen

2 Likes

New edit in main Post (30.07.2018 20:00):

• Added 1 (old) bug where Translocator sticks to something a Hero slips of
  • Added a IMO very good enemy view of bug 4: TL got destroyed sound played but it still activated
  • (31.07.2018 04:18) Added small text about why it should not be the Ping on bug 4

I edited out both blackscreenstart of the 2 newly added Video youtube just takes long to upload the new version

1 Like

I will try and find videos of some of more bugs that came with the newest patch note.

1 Like

New edit in main Post (31.07.2018 20:40)

• added Bug 10 where Sombra can’t go into stealth

That would be great :smiley:

Video of translocator bugs I’ve been dealing with. Thought I was destroying it or it got destroyed but it happens so often that it can’t be a reoccurring coincidence.

1 Like

Thanks, I added it to the main post.
I don’t really know the layout of Sombras on controllers but what I get out of your video it seems like “R1” is the normal Using TL (“e” on PC) button but sometimes it just destroys it by pressing “R1” it seems random but do you think it could have a trigger that makes it do that?

Anyway, this is a pretty serious bug. I hope it gets fixed

(Ps. I know its rude to ask but could someone please reply I can’t post updates on new bugs if not because I’m not allowed to post twice in a row. Would be nice, Thanks :sweat_smile:)

you’d be correct. For console players R1 is the teleport button. And that’s what I thought was happening too but it happens too many times for it to disappear precisely when I’m trying to teleport.

1 Like

New edit in main Post (31.07.2018 23:15)

• Added bug 12 where Sombras hack changes targets without resetting

So does it happen after/when or before you press R1

Because if it’s after/when it could be:

• A hardware (controller) problem maybe some kind of short circuit If you can try a different controller to be sure it’s a bug on the games side

• Some kind of Game sided but that randomly swaps the controller layout or maybe it has a trigger of some kind that changes the layout?

If its before:

• I have no idea what it could be really.

So for the end:

Somvra Sorry for the quote its just so you see this for sure.
If I remember correctly you play on xbox do you have the same issue as TacoReaper or is this a Ps4 only problem?

1 Like

It always happens precisely as I’m pressing the button. Like right when I press it it gets destroyed and goes on the 2 second cooldown

1 Like

Yes for sure !!! It happens occasionally now that I think about it.

1 Like

This game is such an unbelievable trash. How can such a bugy game be esports. Ridicoulous. Trash. Even to trashy for the trashbin. Stop playing this retarded game. The ranking system is a big joke. I lost 8 games in a row with 4 gold medals. So I get punished, cause my teams are bad?

New edit in main Post (02.08.2018 22:55)

• Added bug 13 in which Sombra can Contest the payload by translocating into it (game-breaking blizzard please see this and fix that thanks.

Warning: Don’t do this in an official mode of Blizzard.

So its a Bug game sided :thinking: I don’t have a console so if someone had time could you try and test Symmetras Teleporter? I mean just go into a private game pick sym place Tele and press R1 (or whatever button it is on Xbox) normally you should not be teleported but if the but is not only Sombra related sometimes you should get teleported. If you understand what I’m trying to tell xD

I wouldn’t go this far but right now the new Sombra is really buggy (even a few bugs that break the game) so I hope Blizzard sees this and can start working on fixes.

1 Like

Wait, are you saying that if you press the interact button to destroy the translocator on Sombra while you are next to Symmetra’s teleport, then you will teleport first instead of destroying the translocator?