Sombra is being revived šŸŒŸ So We Thought

Looks like she hit her peak at 0.77%.

https://www.overbuff.com/heroes/sombra/trends

3 Likes

Oh letā€™s wait to see if it goes any lower than that!

1 Like

So true I feel like old Sombra but in space on horizon lunar colony just that I fall faster xD

Just look at her gm win rate it changes almost daily (30.77% next day 64.71% etc) its as inconsistent as Sombra herself

It probably will crash in the floor the next few weeks xD

1 Like

Itā€™s a very small sample size, probably barely triple digits of matches.

3 Likes

That is what I predict honestly.

1 Like

Yea a lot of people do I think

btw I just found a few new bugs and added them to my other Post/list: Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's] - #6 by SchWiniX-2357 I canā€™t right there anymore becaue im the last one that wroth there If anyone wants to see even more 1.26 Sombra bugs well here you go xD

2 Likes

Thank you for this!

How are all of you Sombraā€™s doing out there? Getting used to the patch? Having fun? :thinking:

2 Likes

Find her slow and frustrating. Can be Sneaking around, assassinating, setting up nice plays, but at the end of the day, when youā€™ve done that 3 minutes and gotten nowhere so switched to Widow or Pharah and just wrecked faces and pressed the payload home from there because youā€™re actually fully engaged 6v6 all the time every time; itā€™s just deflating how obvious her shortcomings are.

Game just doesnā€™t need a hero who canā€™t be in the fight.

1 Like

As useless as before.
Winning as her is a coin flip between my team being willing to work with me or not.

2 Likes

She is more boring now even in comp.
So im just recoding my games collecting bugs etc.
That keeps me entertaint

2 Likes

I am getting used to it now, I just play her as an assassin, without the assassination part.Who would have thought, but I am playing her the exact same as beforeā€¦ Except I am playing her a little less aggressive.

2 Likes

YES!!! This comment just won the internet for today!

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like

Wut? XD
20 charrrrrr

2 Likes

You sir have proven yourself correct

3 Likes

I wish I wasnā€™t but after almost 2 years of the balance team doing this canā€™t really say I expected anything less.

3 Likes

To be honest, Iā€™m not sure. Between the highlights and fun moments of playing her, thereā€™s really long periods where nothing really happens.

3 Likes

Exactly. You do something super sneaky and it feels amazingā€¦
Then you remember that you spent most of the match doing nothing. :confused:

1 Like

I thought that comment was gold as now this is the best way to capture and collect bugs since you can go invisible forever. Itā€™s like you are in Spectator mode!