Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's]

New edit in main Post (02.08.2018 22:55)

• Added bug 13 in which Sombra can Contest the payload by translocating into it (game-breaking blizzard please see this and fix that thanks.

Warning: Don’t do this in an official mode of Blizzard.

So its a Bug game sided :thinking: I don’t have a console so if someone had time could you try and test Symmetras Teleporter? I mean just go into a private game pick sym place Tele and press R1 (or whatever button it is on Xbox) normally you should not be teleported but if the but is not only Sombra related sometimes you should get teleported. If you understand what I’m trying to tell xD

I wouldn’t go this far but right now the new Sombra is really buggy (even a few bugs that break the game) so I hope Blizzard sees this and can start working on fixes.

1 Like

Wait, are you saying that if you press the interact button to destroy the translocator on Sombra while you are next to Symmetra’s teleport, then you will teleport first instead of destroying the translocator?

There is this problem with sombra on console since the last patch, that I thought was mine but nope, more friends are reporting it, I play on xbox and when you hack someone your frames drop dramaticaly, everything looks glitchy but only during the hack then you get frame problems for a bit, just happened to me yesterday and it’s so annoying, but I’ve been told in PS4 te game sometimes crash when you do and MP, will try to bring some video fotage later today

Well, that’s not what I’m trying to say but that is, in fact, true and intended by Blizzard you use Syms Teleporter instead of destroying TL if you’re in range of it and press the interaction key.

But what I’m trying to say is the bug TacoReaper had and you too apparently:

where if you pressed “R1” (TL key “E” on PC don’t know which one on xbox) TL gets sometimes destroyed and goes on a 2s cooldown could be to the whole layout or just for Sombra so to test it someone who has a console version of Overwatch would need to try it with sym by going into a private game, picking Sym, place teleported, then stay in range of it but instead of pressing the interaction key press the Key that’s bindet to Transloceter on Sombra and teleported on Sym and see if it will teleport you (what it should not because you don’t press the interactions key) Its kinda hard to explain and I sadly can’t test it my self

What I basically want to test is, is the bug just Sombra related or overall interaction key related.

I aware of that bug but blizzard already said they fixed this one on PTR so I did not include it in my list

Source: Daily thread of Please fix Sombra, bug list inside! - #288 by TomPowers

1 Like

Oh… then it must be a bug then…

Well, I guess so if TL gets destroyed by pressing the button to use it.
It’s kinda gamebreaking and makes her even more inconsistent right now I’m not even sure anymore if they even tested her new changes intern with this many obvious bugs?
especially the game-breaking one I mean WTF Blizz stop with nerfing her and fix her bugs instead plz.

1 Like

I’ve got a bug for you to add to the list, but I sadly have no video or photo evidence:

Enemies will detect Sombra in range and see her, but Sombra will not have the DETECTED! notification pop up.

I just had this happen a moment ago and I was pretty confused as to how the guy knew I was there if he didn’t see me. Killcam showed me as clearly visible, though.

Exactly, JUST FIX HER BUGS PLEASE.

I will try to find that bug in the next few days and record it thanks for the hint I will add it as soon as I managed to recored it.

Well its probably not as easy finding bug in the game code as most of us (me probably included) and it’s probably also really annoying work to do. So lets try to make there work a little bit easier by finding the trigger behind the bugs that should make it easier to find them in the code (or at least I think it does) :smiley:

1 Like

That is the thing, we been made it a lot easier for Blizzard. Thank you for this post for sure by the way, but we made Blizzard job easier when we make very well constructed threads such as this one… all they have to do is acknowledge these type of threads and potential try and fix them while informing that these x bugs are being fixed in the upcoming patch.

New edit in main Post (04.08.2018 15:30):

• Added one bug where Bastion’s animation does not get canceled by EMP it finishes and kicks him out again.

I could not find this one yet to record it but I will keep on looking to add it with a Video

That’s cute thanks >///< xD

I agree we tell them that there are bugs but for them to find the reason for this bug is still a big task. If we look at the TL Beyblade bug they and we know it has something to do with the coding of TL but where do you start looking for it? You probably would need to go over the whole coding of TL and test various changes in the coding. That’s why I want to narrow the bugs down as far as I can maybe even find a trigger or reason why the bug is happening sadly that’s a rare find (ノ﹏ヽ)

1 Like

so true!

1 Like

New edit in main Post (04.08.2018 18:00):

• Added one bug that shows the stunning message after translocating shortly before getting stunned without getting actually stunned.

Well, its just what I think it what we can do the most the problem right now is a lot of them seem to be related to registering things like destroying objects, Killing heroes, Shields and but at the same time it does not seem ping related especially in bug 4, 2, 5, 10 and 15

1 Like

yeah, hopefully these get fixes ASAP.

1 Like

New edit in main Post (04.08.2018 23:00):

• Added a bug where Sombra’s hack goes through but the enemy ability too.

Yea and lets do the best we can to make it as easy for the devs as we can.

1 Like

A G R E E D

1 Like

New edit in main Post (05.08.2018 13:30)

• After some testing, I figured bug 1 out (new Beyblade bug where you don’t die before handed) added description of it on bug 1
1 Like

Booping this thread for awareness.

1 Like

New edit in main Post (05.08.2018 22:00)

• Added Bug 17 where Sombra can translocate into moving objects

• Added Bug 18 where Sombra’s Translocator just disappears

• Added Bug 19 where Sombra could translocate to weird places where translocator was not placed

• Also made the title more clickbaite because I can now.

If someone on PC would like to help me testing and getting diffrent views I would really appreciate that.

1 Like

The rotating platforms on Junkertown has always been like that. They are more like the payload. The platforms are not setup like most payloads and will not kick you out if you get underneath them.

My clips (Pivot 1 and 2) are the same bug. In both cases the Translocator has to become obstructed when used. This causes the game to pick a different point for the teleport.

Another example of it on Route 66
www.twitch .tv/videos/293553125
It also shows up on the Practice Range.

1 Like