Scout Sombra will be used for one thing

I main Sombra in GM.

I think I know what I’m talking about.

wow… GM SOMBRA!

so did i say you don’t know what you were talking about?
you just don’t know what other ppl saying, trying to be defensive and use your GM card to everyone in forum.
Nice, GM, good job!

hey, put it in title of the thread, Mark it “GM”.
“Sombra only scouting, no hacking, because GM SAID SO!”

Yes sir GM. we all learn and listen. :X

You said this. Nice try though.

thank you, GM
learn something new everyday, GM.

my honor to CRACK YOU UP, GM.

Man you lot are funny.

Thanks smile.

@Arthur

On a higher level of play (gm and especially Pro play), Hack is not worth the lack of dmg you have when a Sombra is in the team. On lower ranks, most long-time Sombra players are a little above there SR rank because they need to be every other DPS outshines Sombra if you’re not way better then you enemy DPS he’s going to kill you even with hack. But on GM that’s way harder (I mean to be better than your enemy because the “skill curve” is extremely flat up there.

@InútilApagar

You two should not get toxic over something like this. Its just the difference of play Sombra can almost be played like a normal DPS in Plat but not (at least not so effective) in GM where start scouting and maybe spawn trapping are the only two playstyles that actually are effective than just the weird balance Bliz gave Sombra. So be nice to each other try to bring arguments and facts instead of git gut and don’t teach me plat :grinning:

Btw. Im also not happy with new Sombra but with a few tweaks she could be Strong (maybe for more then 2 weaks because of a bug that let her out of stealth instandly) and some bugfixing the new Sombra has a whole lot of new bugs (one pretty gamebreaking) I list them here and I edit new once in if I find new one: Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's] - #19 by Somvra-1200

2 Likes

Watch out guys, we got a badass flashing ranks over here! :scream:

How dare I try to prove I know how Sombra works.

Having “X” rank doesn’t give you a license to be rude/obnoxious/dismissive. You have to be respectful on the forum like everyone else. When you have to use your rank as an argument you are probably not winning anyway…

For the record I agree with you on Sombra, but we’re not winning any favors using that kind of language.

I said

And I stand by it.

It is intellectually dishonest to try and tell someone who is ranked higher than you to git gud, especially when you try and tell them how to play their own hero.

If you attack my credentials, I’m going to show them off.

Dare I say, rather than “showing people off” you’re making sort of a fool out of yourself?

It’s a shame because you got some good points to make but at this moment they are overshadowed by your ego.

1 Like

He tried to tell me I don’t know how to play Sombra. That is objectively wrong.

It isn’t unfair to respond to a personal attack with personal evidence.

That isn’t objectivly wrong though. Your statement of how to play sombra is factually wrong.

1 Like

reminds me of Ion (wow head dev) and the “We’d rather you didn’t play demonology.” remark in one of the Q&A’s.

I could see OW dev stating similar for bast and sombra.

For one, you haven’t said anything factual.

Second, I can maintain 4k SR with Sombra. I’m not a bot with her.

Stop trolling please. Just leave this post If you can’t read.

Nice “facts”. You really proved me wrong.

You don’t need facts to counter people who don’t come with facts…

I actually did show up with statistics - I showed how much slower stealth is and I showed you how few solo kills top Sombras get.

Where are your facts?

Again. Come with evidence supporting your claims, the claims that go against mine, then argue.