My Wish and My Idea

From now on, with more attention and focus, we will only be working on our project, which we are working on for Hots, and we will no longer have any discussions with anyone.
We try to present good things to Hots as a suggestion and then as a gift.
we hope our work is useful and effective.

3 Likes

This new Link is a Simple Access for aware of this peroject’s work.

(Our Next Goals in [My wish and My Idea] Project).

4 Likes

Hey, I’ll soon create a concept about brood mother spider and attach it in project soon.

1 Like

Welcome back.

3 Likes

Now Brood Mother Spider and.Overlord Arachnathid, concept is finished,I’ll go for work on Footman Captain and Acolyte,thanks for your care attention to my works.

2 Likes

Work on Acolyte Concept now get finished and we are going to work on Mortar Team Concept.

2 Likes

A Message and Suggestion to Heroes of The Storm

Article

Hello,have a nice day,I wish best for you.

As you know,one of my main reason for working on this forums and working on projects is augment of number of heroes that we see during a year,I place this as base for my work and all of my ideas and project will act in this way exact.

now I would like to speak with you about a Suggestion in this way,please note it,thank you.

As you know we have many options for invite a hero from Blizzard and nexus on Heroes of the Storm,like as Warcraft III Reforged that you saw I attach several concepts of this univers in my project,I’d like to speak about this subject,we can have new heroes each a year from Warcraft III univers in our game that I am sure this cause people so happy and also will increase amount of people satisfation of game ,sure it is true because Warcraft III as I mention grant us several options for a new hero.but I’d like to speak about a idea that can do this important in a good way.
I’d like to have a combination of new works (new reworks) of old heroes and new heroes we will have in game.

Consider These Heroes like bellow:

Zagara,Varian,Tyrande,Illidan,Tassadar,Abathur,Anub’arak,muradin, Arthas.

For each of these Heroes we can have several concept and builds,in really we can have several abilities and talents for each of these heroes.
I think it will be nice that we combine a build of an old hero with new Character of Blizzard like as Warcraft III.for Example.

1)Two new works of Zagara and name them Crypt Fiend and Spider Queen with new skins.
2)Two new works of Tryande and name them,Naisha and a build for a Archer with new skins.
3)New work of Varian and name him Captain of lordaeron with new skin.
4)New work of Illidan for another demon hunter with new and present skins.
5)New and different build of Tassadar and name it Lighting Elemental or another name with new and present skin.
6)New work of Abathur and name him Acolyte with new skin.
7)New work of Anub’arak and name him Overloard Archnathid with new and present skin.
8)New work of Muradin and name him magani or Brann with present skin.
9)New work of Arthas and name him lich king Bolvar with a bit of edit on Arthas skin.
10)New work of Meat wagon mount and make a new hero.
and…
(Work is equal to Concept in this texts).

but Why this idea will be good?

Because in practice we dont force to totally make a new Hero,we can use of many of these skins that we already have and also many of skins will have soon,in this idea we will use of present skins and Heroes and with only a rework on each them we can make several new heroes that have new skins but they rise of old heroes.

In Summarize,with a rework of each present heroes and use of present or future skins,we can have new heroes,this cause to make new and attractive heroes with at least amount of cost,and also this forbidden of our limitation for making a new hero like as similarity in builds,similarity in skins,to have short less Important (been franchise or minion) and…

This idea maybe seem weak in first view but has potential base,please note and consider it,thank you Heroes of the storm.

1 Like

The first step in the implementation of our famous project is over. I hope that so far we have been able to present new and special ideas and designs that are somewhat unique.
In the first phase of the project, our focus was more on the cases and the lesser known but useful and attractive option, and we will definitely make newer and better edits and designs on them in the future.
We will provide friends with new information about the second step of the project soon.
Many thanks to friends and companions.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Edit

The Second Step and Phase of Project is as follows.

We will design 10 New Concepts of the new heroes are listed as bellow and will suggest them to Heroes of The Storm as the second phase of Project.

1)Zeus.
2)Antonidas.
3)Grave Golem.
4)Arms Warrior.
5)Headless Horseman.
6)Hogger.
7)Malfurion Druid.
8)Spider Queen.
9)Nether Dragon.
10)Lor’Themar.

1 Like

The only character on this list that needs a rework is Genji (sporting a THIRTY FIVE PERCENT WINRATE). The rest are all fine really honestly

2 Likes

The rework for most of these heroes really and honestly mention on The Second Build no, and I name them rework!!

maybe you think with this new purpose I want to deal the current situation of these Heroes, no it is not true, my purpose of working in Concept is just improving game situation not for race or selfish purpose, all of these Heroes that I mention them has serious problems in their talents and abilities and some one just used as a specific way and I’d like to extend this roles and Improve their performance.

1 Like

We are currently rebuilding and editing numbers of concepts from first step of project.
Some of the concepts have structural errors and also Written mistake and errors, and some of them were designed with haste and carelessness.
We will rebuild all of them soon.

Thanks.

1 Like

Second Step of Project

1)Zeus. (Zeus//My wish and My Idea - #2 by OzymondiasKN-1893). Ranged Assassin.

2)Antonidas. (Antonidas The Leader of Dalaran//My wish and My Idea - #2 by ShadowForst-2878). Support.

3)Grave Golem. (Grave Golem//My wish and My Idea - #7 by Javadpashe-2702).Tank.

4)Arms Warrior. (Arms Warrior//My Wish and My Idea).Bruiser.

5)Headless Horseman. (Headless Horseman//My Wish and My Idea - #2 by Javadpashe-2702).Melee Assassin.

6)Hogger The Saviour of Azeroth. (Hogger The Saviour of Azeroth//My Wish and My Idea - #2 by Sharkbait-12203).Bruiser.

7)Tauren Druid. (Tauren Druid//My Wish and My Idea - #5 by anon80712462).Support.

8)Spider Queen Neithis (Spider Queen Neithis//My Wish and My Idea - #2 by anon80712462).Support.

9)Netherwing Drake (Netherwing Drake//My Wish and My Idea - #2 by anon80712462).Bruiser.

10)Lor’themar Theron (Lor'Themar Theron//My Wish and My Idea).Ranged Assassin.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hey,After a delay, we will start working on the project again. We will study the options mentioned in the posts above and make its concepts.

1 Like

Hey our dear MVP person, Mr Calystol, wish you have the best.
It is a long time I had not have seen of you, please visit us more, thank you so much.

2 Likes

I’m a lurker lol but I’m around. Just haven’t posted much due to real life stuff but should be around more now. Always a pleasure to hear from you Daylan. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks, and wishing you success, health and happiness.

And…

Please tell me.

Do you have a hero proposal suggest for the game? grant me an option of your personal interests if you wish, I will provide a concept as a case for the project.

Thank you! I wish you the same!!
My hero proposal is Moira! She’s my main in Overwatch. I’ve seen some concepts, I’d like to see one by you. :grin:

2 Likes

Your welcome, already, I don’t know Overwatch characters well, but soon I’ll study them and make the concept.

2 Likes