Good bye forum, but this Forum and Game will be finished soon

This is really terrible and hopeless when people reach such a level of knowledge that they consider all their opposing words as ignorance and ignorance. Unfortunately, when we encounter a series of boys and girls who do not have enough amount of literacy in our work, we will see the same problem. Voters themselves are in charge of the affairs of an association, and in practice, whatever they want to do, the situation does not get any better.
The members of this forum and game do not yet know the basic etiquette and education, they do not even know how to deal with an adult or a non-native person.
Don’t expect too much from people who have sat at the foot of a game all their lives and have no other talent.
They think that the person who opposes them is crazy. These thoughts are really embarrassing.

This shows the extreme pride and ignorance of the people, who see and respond to any opinion that opposes their opinion with the glasses of illiteracy.

These people are among the thousands of selfish, some times rude and ignorant players who do not care about anything but their words and opinions.

The policy of this form is based entirely on the strong support of experienced gamers, and in practice no one but them is allowed to be summoned.

I’m just waiting to see the future the of this forum.
I will no longer work in this system. I told myself last time to put up with these people and keep working, but I see that it is useless and will not work.

this is my project grant to Heroes of The Storm, hope will be effective, good bye all, and excuse me if I was rude or bad some times, good bye.
(My Wish and My Idea - #29 by anon80712462).

5 Likes

deep

20 chars etc. etc.

3 Likes

I’m not going to sit here and argue that this forum or the hots community at large don’t have issues. But… wut?

1 Like

i agree wholeheartedly

(ok but not really. what did I just read?)

4 Likes

dude, believe me, I’m on your side.

3 Likes

I don’t get it either, I feel lost!

some of my criticism was about people in Hero and Skin suggestion,see recent posts and find this huge amount of proud and selfish of a person.

2 Likes

This guy proposed a lot of his threads in the skin and heroes suggestions. People

4 Likes

Confusing. Are you saying chinese users are rude? I can barely even remember when I last saw a chinese username here, must have been months ago. They do exist, but they don’t seem to be posting on the EU/US forums that much.

3 Likes

I think it was a error on translator,I’ll edit it.

1 Like

Mulan saved china in her first movie and then her sequel happned she doomed china lol

3 Likes

Is it wrong to dehumanize any differing opinions with outright shutdown with no basis of discussion beyond “no”?
Yes that’s wrong.

Is it the end of a forum in which most people will communicate anyhow?
Doubtful.

1 Like

No.

2 Likes

Dead game so I think that explains it all.

Dead company*

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re leaving, I have followed your posts in General Discussion, I don’t often look or post in the Hero and Skin suggestions area of the forums. Yes this forum has some people who are rude or dismissive and aren’t open to any idea that differs from their own, but unfortunately that’s reflected in the real world.

For all the flaws of this forums I think it’s more friendly and welcoming to people and different ideas than say Reddit. As much as I don’t like how unevenly the COC is applied, it tends to keep people here more civil.

I wish you the best in your future travels Dylan. Stay safe. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have no idea what am I reading and I feel lost as going half way through it.

5 Likes

Sad to see you going, I’ve always appreciated the efforts you’ve put in all your suggestion on #hero-and-skin-suggestions.
But it also seems that you’re making this a lot more dramatic that it should be: it’s just the internet, you should know how it works and get over it.

8 Likes

Thanks for notes.
I’d like to say you people that start work on Spell Breaker,wish hots to invite him to game,I think they consider it,this will be a nice Hero in Hots and I am pretty sure all will get enjoy of it.
Inviting this hero will be the biggest regard for me.

(Spellbreaker, Guardian of Qual'thalas//My wish and My Idea - #11 by anon80712462)

I dont even know who he is…