Zeus//My wish and My Idea

Generality

A powerful mage that uses (natural) electric abilities in various situations to inflict extreme damage on his enemy.

Skin

Zeus Skin in this Concept is a Dwarf that scourged with a combine of positive and negative lightning effect…

Base

Health: 1621
Health Regeneration: 3.69
Basic Attack Damage: 81
Attack Speed: 1.00
Attack Range: 5
Role: Ranged Assassin

Scale Value=4% per level

Basic Abilities

Q) Thunderbolt

After a short pause, a Thunderbolt Strikes the target vertically at the enemy’s head, deal 273 damage and slow its movement speed by 35% for 3 seconds (12 seconds cooldown and 60 mana cost).

Note: this ability does not automatically affect the enemy, but only hits its target.

W) Lightning Pit

Place a Pit with lightning effect on a small area for 4 seconds, deal 44 damage on nearby enemy and pull them to itself (like as small tornado), store up to 2 charges (4 seconds cooldown and 30 mana cost for each charge).

E) Electric Ray

Zeus receives two rays of lightning on his hands and throws them at the enemy target (the rays have very long range equal to 300% of leoric drain hope range and move directly), each ray deal 185 damage (12 seconds cool down and 70 mana cost).

Note: this ability does not automatically affect the enemy, but only hits its target.

Trait

God’s Reward

The amount of damage you inflict on the enemy’s heroes by using your abilities is shown here as a counter. Each time you cross the 15000 damage limit, permanently you will receive 15 spell power, this amount will be up to 75.

Heroic Abilities

R1) Black Cloud

A piece of black cloud forms in the defined area for 8 seconds. It damages (lighting effect) all the enemies standing in that area by 153 every 1 second (80 second cooldown and 100 mana cost).*

R2) Lightning Strikes

After 1 second, a huge flash of lightning strikes all the enemy heroes on the Battle Ground. deal 600 damage on each enemy hero (90 seconds cooldown and 80 mana cost).

Talents

Level1 Tier

[Q,W]. Hitting the enemy with a Thunderbolt creates a Lightning Pit at the point of impact.

[E]. Electric Ray no longer just hits the target, it hits all the enemies in its path.

[W]. Increase Lightning Pit area by 25% and also its damage by 25%.

Level4 Tier

[Passive]. Every 5 second, gain 1 stack of 50 Physical armor for 3 seconds, store up to 3 charges.

[Trait]. Every bonus of Power of God, permanently grant Zeus 300 shield points, this shield persist on Zeus even on his death.

[Passive]. Increase effect of Regeneration Globes on Zeus by 100%,also increase healing fountain rate on Zeus by 50%.

Level7 Tier

[Q]. Thunderbolt now strike on a small area around target, deal damage to all of enemies in this area.

[Passive]. Zeus basic attack against enemy heroes grant him 20% movement speed for 3 seconds, Zeus deal 70% more basic attack damage on slowed enemies.

[E]. Electric Ray now deal 200% more damage on non-heroic target, also Electric Ray deal 100% bonus damage on enemies effected by stun, root or silence.

Level13 Tier

[W]. Stunning or rooting an enemy hero while he stand on Lightning Pit, take 278 additional damage on it.

[E] Electric Ray reduce enemy heroes healing received and spell power by 40% for 4 seconds.

[Passive]. every 30 seconds get 50 spell armor for 2 seconds reduce spell damage taken by 50% on this duration, this buff remain on Zeus until taking spell damage. Can be toggle on or off.

Level16 Tier

[Q]. Thunderbolt deal bonus damage equal to 6% of enemy hero maximum health.

[Trait]. Each Power of God bonus, now reset cooldown of Zeus Heroic abilities, this buff permanently repeated even with finishing The bonus spell power.

[E]. Electric Ray now stun enemy heroes by 1.25 seconds.

Level20 Tier

[Heroic] For each enemy hero hit by Black Cloud, all basic abilities cooldown will be reduced by 0.5 seconds.

[Heroic]. After the lightning strikes hit enemy heroes, a thunderbolt will fall on them.

[Trait]. after gaining full bonus of Power of God, Zeus receive Rewind ability, reset cooldown of all basic abilities (50 seconds cooldown).

[Passive]. Basic attack against enemy heroes cause to restore 100 health and 15 mana.

Passive:get 15% attack speed.

2 Likes

is he a Nexus hero? or am i missing something? Zeus as in the Greek Pantheon Zeus?

3 Likes

I consider him as a Nexus Hero,if has problem in his history or similarity on Greek pantheon please speak me about it,thank you.I don’t know much details about the history of the heroes and the course of their stories. But I wrote this concept with the theme of Nexus.

2 Likes

I wish you luck in trying to get a player made hero in

3 Likes