Our Next Goals in [My wish and My Idea] Project

Hello every one,there are our next Heroes suggestion Concept for Heroes of The Storm:

7)Nether Drake

Our decide is based on hard working and Using more creativity will be the flexibility of people’s charms and interests and more in line with the Heroes of The Storm.
My goal is to offer new and varied suggestions and games to improve and again improve it, and in this way I will do my best.
Thanks.

5 Likes

I should add this note,that this project get expend until 50 Concepts,Thanks.

3 Likes

Please expend to 50 concepts. I would simply adore to be lashed by your brilliance.

7 Likes

Oh honey thanks you,now you say it,I extend it to 100 numbers.:dvd::radio::tv:

3 Likes

Now Build of Sindragosa is ready,you can see it,and now we’ll go for next goal The Second Build of Spell Breaker.

2 Likes

Our work with Archimonde,Sindragosa and Spell Breaker get finished and maybe we’ll edit them some,now we are going for work on Naga Army build,we have three concept there,Naga Gaurd,Snap Dragon and Couatl,we work on this three project in a one thread and release them soon,it dont want show that they are weak,but want to work more summariz and economic and usefully…

4 Likes

friends,mates,every one please visite of last three concept suggestion for Hots as our projects…

W’ll be glad to see your feed back and idea and oppinion.

2 Likes

My Wish and My Idea - #33 by ShadowForst-2878

(Anub'Arak rework//My wish and My Idea - #5 by anon80712462)

2 Likes

Naisha will be the 30rd and the last concept of first step of my wish and my idea project,maybe we are planing for next step and phase for project.but anyway we will decrease work,we ill have some work on General discussion part.

thank you.

2 Likes

(Zeus//My wish and My Idea - #4 by Tooton-1952).

1 Like

Arms Warrior//My Wish and My Idea

Grave Golem//My wish and My Idea - #7 by Javadpashe-2702