I’ve encountered what may be a bug, but I’m not sure so haven’t submitted a report. I’ve had several creature that have empty loot boxes after they are killed. I know the data base for classic had to be changed/converted to the new format to fit the current client so I’m thinking maybe something was missed. Should these be reported as a bug?
I’ve encountered a couple of instances where there was a loot window, but no loot as well.
Loot windows with no loot was normal in vanilla, from my memory. Only things that don’t drop any loot whatsoever didn’t sparkle.
This list itself is pretty classic.
LOL that’s great. Thank you for posting this.
I did report a bug kinda along these lines, What would happen is on auto loot I would see the loot window pop up just long enough to see there was loot in it but not what it was then it would go away and I would get no loot.
So I turned auto loot off until the next time I logon to see if it is still doing it.
lol This one actually made me laugh.
Can we get this stickied please?
The extent to which people misremember this game astounds me.
This is working as expected. Some mobs simply have no loot.
For the record…
This one is my favorite.
I’ve added this to the OP:
- You are unable to Polymorph enemy targets that are tapped by players with whom you are not grouped.
I’ve added this to the OP:
- At all levels of player characters and enemies, aggro radius is set to the intended distance.
I assume someone doesn’t remember aggroing a mob 20 levels above you from 150 yards away?
Predicting Aggro range is hard, again. LOL.
Time to reroll
In all seriousness though I’m both happy and sad because it means I can’t do it to other people and they can’t do it to me. Thanks for the clarifications. Both time and misinformation on the internet have made some things which are intended seem like bugs simply because videos from another patch, etc show us otherwise or we just forgot.
I’ve added several items to the list in the OP:
- Long quest objectives don’t have text wrapping.
- Fall damage is equivalent to expected and verified values.
- Broadcast text can be seen multiple times if multiple players interact with the same NPC.
- WANTED signs do not have “!”, and are also not highlighted.
- Player characters do not animate when looting/interacting with quest objects (e.g. collecting pumpkins).
- Gnomes and Taurens are the correct size.
The last one has been carefully verified.
Hopefully not TOO carefully. Respect people’s personal space.
I lol’d irl.
Slow as an old man in slippers when fighting. Fast as Usain Bolt when feared.
Really made the warlocks who knew how to ping pong with Curse of Recklessness stand out.
sorry. testing forum permissions