Upcoming PTR for Chains of Domination

With 9.0.5 behind us, we wanted to take a moment to update you on the 9.1 content for Shadowlands.

In about 2 weeks, we will have Chains of Domination available for the community on the PTR. Also, raid testing details will be posted a week or so after the PTR is online.

There will be a wide variety of content to check out for Chains of Domination, so as usual, your testing will play a key role in iterating on this update. We can’t wait to get this in front of you and look forward to your feedback soon.

45 Likes

April PTR? I can honestly say that I am happy to be wrong. Maybe this does mean a June/July 9.1? Im eager to see how far along 9.1 is and what has been changed or corrections have been made, to improve the state of Shadowlands.

13 Likes

Can’t wait to get a look at the new raid and other content.

1 Like

your testing will play a key role in iterating on this update.

And yet I find myself spamming X for doubt.

82 Likes

I’d like to see the state of this patch before I make any plans for my guild. Thus far, this expansion has been lacklustre and downright frustrating for many of my members. It’s not a great feeling.

26 Likes

I hope this patch includes our long overdue justice for Teldrassil :blush:

20 Likes

With hardly any of it listen to

79 Likes

Make sure to:

Remove Tyrannical, fortified, spiteful and storming.
Bring drums back to 25%
And fix the vault, tired of seeing the same armor slots and items each week.

23 Likes

Blizzard is claiming "soon"™ means two weeks.

What could go wrong?

6 Likes

Translation: we’ll bring the PTR up on a Friday, but it’ll crash immediately and we won’t bother to notice or fix it until the following week.

10 Likes

You mean Ion and his guild’s testing will play a key role in “iterating” on this update. I can’t wait to check out PTR and find out that the usual suspects have been buffed even further instead of allowing the other classes to get fixes for their problems! While testing in PTR, maybe you can also “iterate” on why you can’t just buy 30 days of gametime anymore.

8 Likes

Hoping for anything new at this point… Haven’t really played for several weeks.

5 Likes

Hell yeah!

2 Likes

The flame in the replies already is juicy to me.

11 Likes

Looking for substantial class tuning and development.

Looking for better gearing. 29ilvl between honor and conquest gear is crazy. WoD style pvp gear scaling.

22 Likes

Mid-late april was about what I was expecting. Would probably lead to a July 9.1, which I was also expecting.

1 Like

I know this patch isn’t intended to do anything to Exile’s Reach, but I would love to see the Expeditionary Boots finally make an appearance.

5 Likes

Welcome news indeed.

Why dont you pay us for testing then? Or should we just stop paying you if you are going to be so cheap in expecting us to do the job for free?

4 Likes