Uh, what happened to the PTR announcement? Was that an April fools?

Uh not really it’s still there

Means next week after that announcement I guess and yes shadowlands is very behind schedule.

It hasn’t even been two weeks yet. Calm down.

I literally dont see the post. Is it because I’m using mobile? The post exists, but it’s been un-stuck from announcements up top.

Or some posts get unstickied after a week? It’s not that complicated.

2 Likes

correct.

It’s been 8 days I summe they will say something in anither week

That would make sense since it became unstuck after a week :+1:

1 Like

One would think an important amount like that would stay up top. The accessibility options thing has been up there forever.

Why? It didn’t have the official date and that would come with the next post. You don’t see this as a overaction?

Maybe the “about” is more accurate than the “2 weeks”

2 Likes

I’m just looking for information, nothing I said was emotionally inflammatory or hyperbolic. The announcements was posted around april 1 with the fake patch notes, then it disappeared around the same time as those, so I’m just trying to sort it out.

It’s not like I’m waving my arms calling blizzard lazy cowards or whatever.

I think Blizz knows better than to do an April Fools joke about a PTR for a patch that people are impatiently waiting for already.

My prediction is ptr next week or a date for the ptr next week

I do hope to see some PTR patch notes prior to the PTR actually coming out. They would probably have it downloaded prior to granting access to it.

Sounds fair. (Though I will admit blizzard has a proven track record of quietly delaying bad news, and nuking announced content entirely)

Points at

• new idle animations in pandaria
  • more customizations In shadowlands
  • the dance studio in BC
  • aerial combat in wrath
  • the entire middle patch of WoD

But this could very well be on schedule. It could go either way.

Ok so you are trying to say they are just never going to do the ptr and instead quietly just not say anything like the dance studio?

About two weeks = about two weeks

Let’s not try to make it something it’s not

No, I’m not. You guys are way, way over-interpreting my posts. You’re seeing anger where there is none.

All im saying is that blizzard has a proven track record of silently delayed and cut content. That’s it. So it is not unreasonable nor an overreaction to ask questions when things quietly disappear around april 1.

That’s it.

Doesn’t matter 9.1 won’t save Sl nor will flying.

For some reason people thinks about means exactly in 2 weeks from the time announced .

To be honest I’m thinking closer to 3 weeks

THey just unstickied it. That’s all.