Where's 9.1 PTR?

Content creators swore up and down with “insider info” that PTR was dropping yesterday or today. Where is it?

Maybe it’s time to stop listening to youtubers?

3 Likes

Today is only noon on the west coast here where Blizzard is. Today still has a little under 12 hours to go.

Also don’t listen to content creators.

1 Like

It wasn’t youtubers, Blizz themselves stated it would start this week. Not necessarily Tuesday, but at some point this week. There’s still plenty of time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why? So you can rant about what’s to come

The exact words were not in 2 weeks but

In about 2 weeks

In 2 weeks is an exact date .

In about 2 weeks is an approximate date.

2 Likes

Probably in some folder and a few backup folders, chilling with “10.1 ideas.txt” and “mondays meme 5 lol.png”

You act as if Blizzard’s very poor communication has left open a large void that others can fill with fake news and lies to generate views and likes.

Notice how I said content creators and not Blizzard.

For those dumb enough to give them attention, yes.

I also hate the term “content creators”. They don’t “create” anything, they just play video games on camera and call it a career.

4 Likes

Blizzard always updates the PTR on Wednesdays so I’m expecting it to show up tomorrow if anything.

But it’s content!

That they’re creating!

Or something.

I’ve seen just about everyone in GD (maybe a slight exaggeration ) go Blizz said in 2 weeks because they think about means the same thing as definitely going to happen .

1 Like

That’s precisely why I didn’t say Blizz :wink:

Why are you deflecting?

Not sure what you mean? If Ballular says something then it’s guaranteed to be true.

1. Bellular.

2. Lol, he might have his sources but it doesn’t always mean it’s true, now I feel like I fell for a troll.

3. In case this isn’t a troll:

Not since he went all-in for Manscaped.

They were going by the blue post but missed that there was an extra word, don’t remember exactly but it was saying that probably in two weeks or something along those lines. They also ran outta content on WoW so there is that :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I think the post said “about 2 weeks”, which I interpreted as “who the hell knows”.

1 Like