Will Blizzard jump ship after 9.1, pull a WoD maneuver?

I am honestly ignorant on this particular subject. It just seems a lot of people are upset.

The actual intent of my post was much different.

5 Likes

Isn’t 28 Boomkins running H. Nathria and downing all bosses enough to tell you that the devs aren’t paying attention at all to this expansion? Just saying…

12 Likes

Since Legion, roughly a 1000 clear each tier. End of xpac raids like nylotha and Antorus see more, since the tier lasts longer.

Boomkins have done that since vanilla. Guess the dev’s never paid attention…

Understandable. Most tiers last 5-6 months. Sometimes we get mid tier raids, sometimes we don’t, sometimes tiers last 10 months.

2 Likes

I don’t understand how its bad if a group of 28 anything does content that has no connection or meaning to anyone else. Who cares if 28 rogues clear a raid? Or 28 priests? It means nothing to me or anyone else.

The 5-druid boomer teams clearing areas and farming them are annoying as hell but easy to report. But clearing raids? Its not like they’re using up the raid so you can’t or something.

You’ve always been able to do the entire game with nothing but Druids or Paladins. I and 4 friends did it with an all-druid group, leveled up from 1-100 donig instance. Some of them were a bit rough as the tuning wasn’t quite right for how skills were distributed but it worked fine.

I mean we did 90 levels using nothing but 5 hunters for crying out loud. There were only a few very small number of bosses we couldn’t handle that way.

Of course, the devs changed that for… unclear reasons, making it so pets can’t taunt bosses any more. Possibly someone whined on the forums that in some inconceivable way this hurt them.

3 Likes

9.1 go on PTR in two weeks.

2 Likes

Well to be fair

5 Likes

Those poor souls would be there anyway.

2 Likes

This is my guess they are done with SL. The refuse to devote the time and resources to the game and it is obvious. They know TBC will make them big money and not require near the money or time making SL great would take.

25 Likes

There is no way to know!

If the first patch is a success they will stick with systemlands. Like I said from the start that systemlands make or break moment is the first patch.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

Yeah, I really don’t care at all about the Jailer. He doesn’t even feel threatening. Sylvanas is more threatening and has more depth.

6 Likes

9.06. Do it.

Dooooo itttttt.

2 Likes

…huh, I didn’t think about that…

Legion was my favorite expansion 0.0

3 Likes

yea i think they will.
i hope it isnt like wod tho.
9.2 stretching over 15 months would suckkkkk

1 Like

Lol people are really complaining about Shadowlands? Have you even tried Normal raiding or mythic plus dungeons?

1 Like

Whenever I see clueless people talking about suing game companies over content (or lack thereof) I always picture an angry little lawyer toddler in a tiny suit throwing a tantrum on the floor and it makes me a little bit happier.

They’re not gonna pull a WoD btw.

6 Likes

This doesn’t compute. Wouldn’t you expect more content the longer they take to develop a patch?

1 Like

Cleared Heroic. Started to do keys, got bored, very similar to BFA and more irritating in some places. Started to look at Mythic but decided I’d rather just put time into FFXIV, even if it has a smaller raid scene overall. (This coming from having done a tier of Mythic last expansion.)

6 Likes
2 Likes

I wouldn’t complain if they just pulled the plug on SL.

Problem is I’m scared for what’s coming next.

21 Likes

There will definitely be a 9.2. The question is if there will be a 9.3.

2 Likes