Can Blizzard come clean with us about 9.1 please?

Blizzard never comes clean so why would they start now?

30 Likes

They literally just told us when it’ll be on the PTR. What exactly are you asking for??

28 Likes

A better expansion!

More engaging content!

Something that is better than what we got!

12 Likes

Then why is that no longer showing on the general forum at the top of the list?

3 Likes

Their recent history of a 4 month opening tier definitely doesn’t work with how long and hard CN is compared to Uldir and EN.

I’m still not sure why players want to rush the patches so we can get a year+ of nothing like Wrath and MoP and WoD instead of being logical with 6 month raid tiers.

BFA and Legion had 5.5-6 month raid tiers for their mid-tiers.

The 4 month opening tier was the odd one, and that directly correlates to the end of expansion droughts (although both Legion and BFA were decent with shorter droughts, extending the opening tier could make it more even).

3 Likes

Are you OP?

Does it matter? Don’t be lazy.

3 Likes

I already cleared that raid on normal.

1 Like

How can any of us know whether or not something we’ve never been given a schedule for has been delayed?

3 Likes

The start of expansions are only meant to be short before the first big patch not eight months.

Huh?

… what delay?

1 Like

Still wondering how this comment is relevant, nor did you answer my question. What are you asking for?

2 Likes

Ok?

Take a break if you’ve done all you want at this time.

A lot of people are still progressing.

1 Like

uhhh, are we on the same forums?

10 Likes

It’s a delay by any measure, because the start of an expansion isn’t meant to go like this, it’s meant to be quick, it’s been that way for at least four expansions in a row.

Like I don’t recall waiting that long in MOP after Mogushan Vault for Heart of Fear to come out at all. Same with Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry.

Then with Emerald Nightmare, didn’t take long for Nighthold.

I barely even remember the Ghuun raid from BFA, as to me that was just a filler raid while waiting for the real deal which was the Siege of Zandalar raid.

It came 5 months after the expansion launched.

Your opinion is noted.

1 Like

Well do you know where we are now?

5 months. and not even out on ptr yet.

Besides, in Legion there was a lot more to do…I never even finished half the crap by the time Nighthold came out.

3 Likes

Isn’t it coming this week or next?

Like? You had the 4 zones and the class hall campaign. Now we have the 4 zones and the covenant campaign.

1 Like

It was at this point I decided OP was a troll.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, that was why…

I’ve already done all 4 covenant campaigns, in Legion was probably still working on the class campaigns, so that made the content last longer.

To be fair, I haven’t finished all the covenant upgrades yet. But farming anima takes forever, taking too long to unlock each thing…

1 Like