Unlocking Dark Iron Dwarf

Quick question:

I have unlocked the Mag’har Orc with my main and now I’m working on the Alliance war campaign… Do I need to hit exalted with the 7th Legion to unlock the Dark Iron or it will unlock the quest chain when I finish the WC counterpart (at revered) since I already grinded rep with the honorbound?

If the answer is yes, I need to be exalted, you’re getting even lower on my score of good development.

Thank you in advance, don’t let Activision ruin you more :slight_smile:

The answer is yes, you need to be Exalted with 7th Legion.

1 Like

Lovely, thanks for taking your time to answer me and oh boy, I can’t wait to wait weeks or months to play what I paid for :smiley:

edit: grammar.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why would you unlock a race with unrelated rep… Whatever, I don’t know why you feel like that’s something you should get handed to you.

7 Likes

Activision has NOTHING to do with the development of WoW. Just stop with this conspiracy theory junk. It isn’t needed, it isn’t “cool”, and it makes your argument look invalid and immature. Activision and Blizzard have nothing to do with day to day development of each other’s games. They have been combined on paper for stock reasons since right before WotLK which most people seem to think of as WoW’s high point.

Activison hasn’t done anything to WoW.

3 Likes

To reiterate, no, unlocking one Allied Race does not also unlock the opposite one introduced at the same time. You may have worked on the reputation for the Mag’har, but that isn’t the requirement for the Dark Iron.

I know this is a popular and fairly trite quip to throw out, but to be clear… Activision has zero to do with the development of Blizzard games. Blizzard Entertainment is a subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, but has little else to do with the running of the company. Our Developers determine the content of our games.

I’m sorry if you feel that having a requirement to unlock an Allied Race is somehow a corporate decision, but it isn’t.

You paid for the ability to unlock access to the Allied race, Mirabelas, which you have. Again, I’m sorry if you misunderstood what that meant.

10 Likes