110k bots banned!....in China

It’s true, over on WoW China forums they posted the breakup and it was like 110k bots banned for cheating/plugins (bots). Have to keep in mind that is 110k bots even tho they have WoW tokens, the number has to be A LOT higher over on NA/EU

Have to wonder do you think Activision will have the same integrity to ban at least $1.6m / mth?

3 Likes
2 Likes
  1. The china wow is owned and run by the same company as the NA, EU, RU, OCE, TW and all other regions and
  2. That company is blizzard, Activision has 0 development or game support involvement at all
2 Likes

Bots aren’t paying for their accounts. They’re gathering free wow tokens from retail.

2 Likes

So rather then focusing on the bots you are nitpicking that I said Activision instead of Blizzard? lol, k

That is $1.6m revenue Blizzard (which I don’t buy at all, to think Activision has 0 influence on Blizzard is laughable) will lose by banning bots is a sizable chunk of cash for a company like Activision Blizzard

edit: Don’t forget when they put that toy in the Cash shop with the intent of combining their usual eSport contribution + sales of the toy shop but once they saw how well the toy sold they withdrew their contribution, that’s how desperate Activision Blizzard is

You’re saying the don’t ban bots but in your own op you state they banned 110k bots in one region alone? So what is it are they or are they not banning bots? Doesn’t matter what region is doing it as the profit margin of each region is still blizzard. Your entire post falls in on itself

1 Like

A different company controls WoW China and that company decided to ban bots. It was that same company that decided to have WoW Tokens in Classic

Activision Blizzard is so cheap they renege on a one time $500k contribution to their own eSports, do you think Activision Blizzard would risk banning over 110k bots and losing $1.6m / mth???

4 Likes

Its the same company dude. Not sure where you get the idea they are different? Maybe you should look into global trading beforehand

1 Like

This is an example of what you get when someone who doesnt know what theyre talking about posts a thread fishing for likes.

The bandwagon is getting pretty full bud, might wanna pick a different one.

1 Like

Dude legit thinks a separate company runs wow in other regions I don’t think I’ve ever encountered something that wrong before

He got real quite real fast when he realized he was contradicting himself lol

Hahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah

Oh wait you were serious?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:rofl:

Hahahhahahabahababbababahhahahahahha

Oh ok then please do explain what other magical company runs them then?

Bobby Kotick & co runs this show.

Go See diablo 2 useast servers for a fun ride to toaster land

So the same company then yeah thats what I said

NetEase makes these decisions.

2 Likes

Sniffed has admitted to botting and never once playing Classic before in his older posts. Best not to give him attention. Chinese WoW is run by a company called NetEase by the way.

Ok my dude, let me explain since your pea brain can’t understand. WoW Tokens are purchased, in one way or another, via real money. The only way a WoW Token in the first place ends up on the market in retail is if someone buys it using real life money. So yes, bots/farmers using gold to buy WoW Tokens (which were originally purchased via real life money), are funneling, in one way or another, money to blizzard. Please sit down and go drink your sippy cup.

1 Like

Netease is contracted by whom Now? oh yeah blizz

Actual simpleton