TBC Classic Dungeon Leveling Guild

ABOUT

We created <of Faerlina> to form a community of like-minded players; primarily players who want to group up and level through runnning with others at the appropriate level for dungeons.

While dungeon leveling is the primary focus of our guild, some of our members are at or close to max level, and focusing on pre-bis, with plans to form a weekly Kara group within the next couple of weeks.

Recruitment Needs

If you enjoy forming or joining dungeon groups, and running dungeons while leveling, or helping guildmates with class mount quests, and generally just having fun in dungeons while leveling over boosting, then we just might be the guild for you!

• All levels, classes, specs are welcome

Server/Faction

Faerlina, Horde.

How to Join

All our members are able to invite to guild, and are encouraged to invite people they meet while running dungeons, who are like-minded.

Guild Motto

Be kind to each other.

Now, let’s run some dungeons!

5 Likes

LFM (N) MT. Let’s go!

lf2m DPS for RFK, can summon!

lfm dps/heals for (n) AC

Let me guess, your guild needs tanks and healers. :rofl:

It depends a bit on the level range, but we seem to have plenty of both. Not that either is particularly difficult to find for leveling dungeons.

Anyway, our main focus as a guild is to support the Dungeon Leveling community. So far, we’ve been growing pretty steadily, and having fun leveling up in dungeons together :slight_smile:

1 Like

LFM dps/heals for (N) Seth Halls

I’d be interested in joining, I already have 2 raiding mains, so only really looking to do 5 mans on this guy. I’m on vacation out of state for 6 more days but add me to friends list and throw a ginvite when you see me online next

2 Likes

Sounds good! Enjoy your vacation. We’ll be here when you get back.

We’re starting our first guild Kara on Saturday, and have lots of people running 5 mans all the time now :slight_smile:

PvP realm, unfortunate- Mankirk it is for this new player

Yeah, that’s our preference. I definitely encourage others to create similar communities elsewhere though, as there seems to be a lot of people who are looking for exactly this!

We’re about 5 days or so in, and it’s starting to get a lot easier to find dungeon groups at level, in guild chat!

lfm gnomeregan!

guild motto should be…

It’s dangerous to go alone, so come with us and clear some dungeons!

1 Like

That’s a good on Potfingers! Maybe we’ll update it :wink:

Just hit 70, and am farming rep for heroics! Just got my Resevoir Key, and going for the others.

lfm dps for SLabs/SHH farms!

lfm dps/heals for (n) Botanica — let’s go!

If you are horde, feel free to come to Windseeker. Our guilds don’t recruit in the general forum index.

Whereas we spam /lfg all day long

/LookingForGroup lfm dps for SM GY

Also, FWIW, it’s not just “a guild,” it’s specifically a Dungeon Leveling guild. If you would prefer questing over running dungeons, then probably not the right fit. But if you want to run leveling dungeons with guildies, this is your place!

Nah, just DPS that aren’t braindead.

1 Like

Am I too late? Kind of an awkward question. This is the first time I’ve made a character in a pvp realm. I am just looking to learn and experience this game as much as I can. I’ve made pve realm characters before and most of the guilds in the pve realms I’ve joined seemed to have max level characters already and don’t really end up doing lower level dungeons/raids. Doesn’t help that most of the pve realms are basically medium population as well either. I am just simply looking for someone or a group of people to enjoy the game with since the person that got me into this game isn’t playing anymore.