Looking for a new friend

I’m looking for someone to play this game with from scratch. I want to make new memories leveling and playing the game with someone like I did when it was first released. I don’t have any friends who play the game anymore.

2 Likes

Are you wanting to do TBC content/patch from scratch at level 1, or would waiting for Season of Mastery be a better option? When SoM is released there is going to be that big surge of level 1s again.

Otherwise, I saw this guild starting with lowbies and leveling through dungeons:

Worth a look and best of luck.

2 Likes

I agree Season of Mastery would probably be your best bet to experience the game from a fresh start.

Is season of mastery coming to TBC? Thought it was just vanilla classic.

I’ve already experienced the game in it’s entirety. I played from classic through legion. It’s just that I had a best friend the entire time and now I don’t. I guess I just don’t have anyone to play with and I’m depressed and desperate to feel like I used to.

Probably after Naxx unlocks, I think its safe to assume it will continue into TBC.

I know the feeling, at the start of tbc my former guildies and friends were on different servers or just not around at all. It took some time and willingness to invest in people but I managed to find a new guild and have several new friendships to show for it. You just gotta be willing to let new people in and put yourself out there.

I’ve been trying that and the people online have not been kind.

Definitely server related. Each have their own ‘acceptable’ community range.

Perhaps make a lowbie and reach out to that guild posted above? Though, if you enjoy Emerald Dream, Grobbulus is just like it. And there’s leveling guilds here, too.

Thanks for the mention! We’re only about 6 days in, and already we got 4 warlocks their 60 mount quest, and went from having 2-3 people online to about 25-45, and are growing quickly.

We have people running WC, Deadmines, SFK, etc. all the way up to Attunements and pre-bis farming, so it’s a great time to join and experience that early launch community feel :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.