Large vs mid sized servers

so im starting up a horde toon and im looking at differnt servers ive been looking at whitemane and have talked to some people also on benediction horde side. im just weighing the fact that whitemane has 10k vs ben that has 5k it seems both are pretty active and being cst raid times work well either way for me.

what would you do higher pop or the mid pop server ?

I know where I’d go…

thanks for showing that. question though how is the server itself

Right now it seems really good. I have some Ally on Whitemane, so I have no idea what it’s like Horde side, and haven’t played on Benediction at all.

You can’t expect Benediction horde to stay. Maybe they will and maybe they won’t. That’s the danger… because alliance is 75% of the server. Faerlina or Whitemane should be fine. What do you want exactly out of the game? Don’t just look at total server pop.

i ment faerlina sry

1 Like

I like it a lot. I’ve been playing this character, leveling through Dungeons from RFC up. Currently about to ding 69, and have run every leveling instance, except for Deadmines and Stockades, quite a lot.

I don’t have a lot to compare it to though, since I took some time off when TBC first came out, and just started getting into it.

well im debating making a tank of some sort and really work on just running heroics and what not ppl need for fun. raiding wise i know ill have to go some dps is i go warrior tank. id try ret but im sure that still a meme spec for most.

Then Faerlina, Whitemane or Mankrik if you’d rather a PVE server would be fine and should stay healthy for what you want. Axxis guild really does look like it might be a good fit for you.

im am gonna give it a look , now ive never played horde only alliance and its pretty much pigeoned holed going human i was thinking maybe ud or is orc just the way to go

I would absolutely not play horde on Benediction. Go to whitemane or faerlina.

Benediction horde are outnumbered 80% to 20% and are getting camped at all the stones, and in the world.

Save yourself the inevitable xfer and choose whitemane or faerlina.

Horde should be fun for you to play then since the experience is a bit different horde side. So enjoy.

Windseeker can always use more horde. We’re almost up to 50%!

Any server that has over 4K population for your faction is a healthy server. You should choose Benediction because it’s the bigger and more engaging server.

Horde go whitemane

Alliance go benediction

Very simple

faerlina is a BR server, hope you know spanish

tell me about how brazil speaks spanish

look at the graphs realm pop ironforge thunderfury is a med pop thats balanced and hasnt changed much

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.