If you are looking for support on a particular aspect of the game, we hope the following will help.
Start Here: Get Help
Support Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Note: You may access the Support Site and submit a ticket through the in-game interface by clicking on the Help option (Red Question Mark in your User Interface).
- When browsing through the Support Site or when going through the Support Ticket submission entries, you may be presented with a Live Chat option. This option will allow you to interact with a Customer Support representative via a chat window who will assist you with your issue.
We do not have a direct number for support, instead we ask that all users go through the Support Site to submit a ticket. During the ticket process, specifically for Billing and Technical Support issues, you may be given the option to request a callback.
The Callback option will allow you to enter information about your issue, along with your phone number and a member of our Support staff will call you back as soon as they are available.
You can follow all Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support news and updates on Twitter. Head over to @BlizzardCS, for the latest Support related news. We will be providing constant updates during maintenance, service outages, events and more.
Follow us and if you have any feedback for regarding our Twitter feeds, you can e-mail us at CSTwitterfeedback@blizzard.com.
Bugs, Suggestions, Cheats/Hacks
- You may report a bug via the Submit a Bug option located in the In-Game menu option.
- You may report bugs in our Bug Report forum.
Note: If a possible bug has seriously affected your character in a way that requires Game Master intervention (lost items, reputation, raid progress, etc.), Open a ticket so we may investigate the situation.
- You may submit game feedback or suggestions via the In-Game Help menu option.
Note: By submitting a suggestion, you confirm that the suggestion is your own idea, the idea is not confidential, and you permit Blizzard Entertainment to use the idea publicly with no obligation to compensate you.
- You may report a player for hacking or cheating using the Right Click Report option.
- For situations when you are unable to use the right click report option, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Hacks Webform.
Note: Please do NOT post such reports on this forum. Threads containing information related to hacks, cheats, or exploits are subject to deletion.
Reporting a Post/Feedback
Reporting a bad post
- To report a post that violates our forum Code of Conduct, please click the flag icon at the bottom of the post then click on the reason.
- To provide feedback on the performance of the community team, forum moderators, or MVPs, please email email@example.com.
Please note that while emails sent to this address will likely not receive a response, each one will be read and handled accordingly.