What are all the fixed Warlock skips in Myth+?

Not going to go over it again. If you want to see my argument then read the thread.

I did. You don’t like that warlocks can do something other classes can’t. Apparently, we disagree strongly on class design. You’d like all classes to be able to do the same things, and I don’t.

It never went through any walls despite what has been said. The portal requires a straight line line of sight and a valid walkable path to work. Just like any spell the character must be able to get through the entire path validly for the portal to work. What blizz did was force people to do through a few more packs to level out group comp so people didn’t feel they had to bring a warlock. They will likely be adding true sight in other places to break shroud tricks too.

It does more than that, by forcing people to use death skips it allows more diverse group comps.

No it definitely went through walls.

So i’m on the bridge, i cast my gateway up to the platform with the “last” (most groups do him third to have lust for shark) boss. You can skip the guys guarding the bridge at the end, and the pat this way.

People keep saying this… and not one has offered proof. If you have proof that it went through walls you need to submit that to the exploit report form immediately using the following:

It got fixed. I did it myself on my lock. My friend in voice com told me directly how to do it. Ive seen other locks do it. Just because you have never seen it doesnt mean it didnt happen. I’m not going to report something that was fixed. It worked in the past, it was changed.

Dont you think it’s realllly odd that everyone is all mentioning the same wall near Vol’kal that they went through?

1 Like

I can’t say I never used that skip, I only ever used the free hold bridge skip. It seems they’ve just altered where on the bridge you can use the portal which is fine. The Volkal skip seems to have been just altering the LOS plane for the top of the ramp to be just higher than it would need to be for it to be useful.

I’m guessing there is a valid way to skip that trash without either shroud or a portal still, that said I doubt any group is actually perfect enough to pull it off without a much easier death skip instead.

The Volkal skip was literally going through a wall. Idk why that’s been hard for you to understand.

2 Likes

Yet every group is tank (usually blood dk)/healer/rogue/mage or boomkin/fill for brez or lust whichever isnt picked. Warrior? SoL. Shaman? Resto MAYBE, but not for damage. People use skips because the trash worth skipping is beyond obnoxious. Volkaal’s trash is near unkillable at any key level past like 8 on Fort, Teeming, or Bolstering. Even if you CC everything besides the berserkers the unavoidable damage from both being active is incredibly hps intensive to the dps let alone the tank who has to blow everything in their kit. Heaven forbid you dont have 3 options for hard CC. Considering most are undead that is actually fairly hard to come by unless you have a rogue who can blind a skeleton and sap the caster (because they dont have enough already).

Yeah it sure would be cool if other classes could teleport the group through walls because of bad line of sight detection. You have absolutely no idea what my argument is.

Only time ive ever needed a warlock gate is in ghuun. Other than that they’ve been pretty useless. I think it was smart how they were used before in mythic plus and blizz punished their players for being smart.

Being smart is using bugged line of site detection to go through walls?

Not all of it was exploitive. Those were, yes.

Actually, burden of proof is on the one making the claim. So yea, it’s on you.

Probably because 1. The hivemind puzzle doesn’t give rewards that would break the game if given too easily, and
2. The hivemind is extremely easy to get as is. I’d be surprised if someone who wanted it didn’t have it by now.

Youtube is a thing, if you don’t want to see examples of proof, then that is on you.

That’s the exact response I would expect from someone with absolutely 0 proof or argument

Yeah, instead of a long winded posts explaining exploits on the official forum that demon hunters can do, I tell you to go to Youtube so you can see it with your own eyes.

Meanwhile you already don’t believe me anyways.

That’s not at all what an exploit is, perhaps further education yourself on the matter would be wise no?

Honestly reminds me of all the people calling people boosting other people through dungeons as an exploit around when Blizzard decided to nerf it.