Alredy there are power lvling ads

I was watching a wow classic video. and I saw an add bragging how they can get your toon to 60 in 7 days. Disgraceful if you ask me.
I do not under stand why someone would pay money to play a game. and then pay someone more money so they don’t have to play the game that they just payed money to play.

4 Likes

Haha i honestly forgot power leveling was a thing

The website is …
Blizzard please don’t let this happen.
edited out the website name. no free advertising from me. just wanted blizz to know who is the problem.

1 Like

might want to edit that out of your post, and notify hacks@blizzard.com about them.

Do Not advertise for them on the Blizzard forums.

2 Likes

I was super pumped when I saw the power leveling ads, all that’s missing is gold sellers and we’re almost there

#nochanges

Am I doing it right? Also, sex leg

Power leveling ads are part of the classic experiance. Trust me, my classic account is banned xD

1 Like

It could also just be a fishing site trying to reel people in. Seriously, who cares?

Indeed, #nochanges…and if there were no such ads, that would be a change.

Hopefully I don’t need to spell this out, but just in case: Do not ever actually give your account information to any of those services. They will rob you blind, and Blizzard won’t help, since you’ll have to admit you violated the TOS for it to happen.

Some people will always go for the path of least resistance. Perseverance and self belief build a strong foundation.

You want to build someone up? start by taking there stuff away

Peace