New to wyrmrest - LF horde guild

Hello there. I’m planning on starting a horde character ( undead hunter or tauren paladin) on Wyrmrest. I’m new to RP but am very interested in trying it out.

I’m looking for a guild that would be welcoming to an RP rookie. Also one that is Into endgame PvE content (mythics/raids).

Looking forward to joining the server.

3 Likes

Youre joining a great RP community on this server. Mine doesnt focus much on PVE but if you want to come and practice at one of our RP events, our next one is Saturday at 12 server time at the Crossroads. All our events are open to anyone.

3 Likes

I’m not super clued into the goings on of the hardcore PvE community (my life’s too busy these days so I’m very much a casual, good old LFR mostly xD) But I know a bit about the RP side, if that helps.

If you’re keen on Undead, there’s a dedicated Undead Community Discord with several guilds! I’d recommend checking it out and seeing what’s available :smiley:

Here’s the discord:

If you want a look at more specific undead guilds, check these out (let me know if I missed any, Forsaken friends!):

My Horde main (I have a main on both factions, like being a neutral chap) is a Forsaken named Sarestha and I’ve had really really positive interactions with this community, I 100% reckon you should check them out - you could ask who’s into the more hardworking PvE stuff too.

In terms of Tauren themed guilds I’m not really clued into that community much but there’s a few good ones out there by the looks of things. Check these out:

and lastly this one, not purely Tauren but Barrens oriented, which could be a nice fit:

(Let me know if I missed any, Tauren friends! I haven’t done much Tauren oriented RP)

Good luck! I hope this helps :smiley:

6 Likes

Yes thank you it was very helpful. I decided to go the tauren paladin route.

2 Likes

Just a note, I gave up on the Earthspear Tribe about two months ago when it became clear I was no longer motivated to continue playing the game until after Shadowlands releases. I highly recommend any of the other choices, such as Wolfmane and Skyheart, even the Earthspear Clan.