[H] <The Macabre Mask>

The Macabre Mask

Deep within the dark and obscure corners of the Eastern Kingdoms whispers speak of The Macabre Mask. Many of these shadowy tales are almost storybook: Masked men, stolen wealth, secrecy, deception and even Murder. A single white mask is sometimes left where the Macabre Mask has been, where they plan to be or for whom they are wishing to contact. What is their goal? It is exactly that of every criminal organization. Fortune, Luxury and Power. They don’t care if it is you that they are stealing from, a grandmother or a failing business in the middle of broad daylight. They are already actively planning to pick the lock to your safe and take their fare share of the purse.

Although quite obviously not the most moral of folk they aren’t without reason. Their philosophy? Stand up and serve yourself. If someone cannot hold onto something, they deserve to have it taken from them by someone who can. Are you willing to put on The Mask?

The Macabre Mask is a criminal underground themed guild focused in (but not limited to) the Eastern Kingdoms dedicated to characters looking to serve themselves and their peers. Roleplay will include(Not limited to) darker themes such as Thieving, Kidnapping, Violence and even Death. If that is something you are uncomfortable with then we might not be the best fit.

Rules and Requirements
  • Respect everyone within the guild. Hateful comments of any kind are not welcome.
  • Metagaming and Godmodding are Forbidden. If you need to be told what this is please contact an officer.
  • Simply don’t be a jackass. We want no drama.
  • Must be 18+ and Character Must be 18+
  • Open to All Races and Classes
  • Must have a RP addon such as Total Roleplay 3
  • Must be willing to use the addon Dicemaster

Discord is Not Require but is a Major Plus

Current Rp Goals
  • Recruitment - get to know eachother better and learn each others backstories (Social)
  • Minor Heists - Small excursions to sneak into/overtake stores across cities to collect resources, gold and other objects of value.
  • Other Guild Networking - RP involving other guilds and joint events. Rivalries, enemies, friends.
  • Public Tavern - RP in the public around and with strangers
  • Hold Ups/Kidnapping - Ambushing RPers(Of guild or not) in a hostile way for our personal gain. (Only if the party is consented OOC!)

Major Story Arc NOT fully developed and will come once smaller, regular RP is established.

How to Join

Contact either Zheco, Azélie or Seràna ingame! Alternatively join our discord to talk to us there about joining! discord.gg/vxmVU53

19 Likes

Love it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Already got some good brainstorming for future stuff going on!

1 Like

Cant wait for things to get started

1 Like

Watches from the shadows, not Invisible, just out of the way.

1 Like

We got caught pick-pocketing someone tonight. Whew at least we are a group of slick talkers to get out of it! Don’t want to get thrown out of town just so yet!

4 Likes

Currently working on a roll system for the guild, it’ll be fun to test and see how well it’ll work out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can be found in the Eastern Plaguelands, near you! (And your pockets too.)

2 Likes

I still cant believe they left that treasure unguarded. Such fools

2 Likes

A white robed fool might make the mistake of trusting his fellow Forsaken.

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re talking about we are a group of wholesome trustworthy folk! :male_detective:

1 Like

trying out our roll system tomorrow and work out kinks from there~

1 Like

Good RP tonight. I got my own pet slave. Hehe. Its all coming along nicely.

1 Like

Pets are a type of slave.

1 Like

Does keeping a near dead person hostage count as a pet or a war crime?

::grins::

“Both. …But who’s keeping track, anyway, in the dead of night, out in the Eastern Plaguelands?”

1 Like

Someone seems to know too much information. :male_detective:

1 Like

((Rofl! I only typed that because you mentioned that area up there in this thread. lol ))

1 Like

(( We need to put cowbells on this guild…their sneaky hobbites.))

1 Like

H-heh yeah I knew that, totally! I totally didn’t forget that I said that haha

1 Like