[H/RP] <The Earthspear Tribe> roams Kalimdor again!

About five years ago I made a decision to dissolve the Earthspear Tribe due to a lack of desire to continue playing the game as well as an effort to motivate myself to focus more on my real life.

Now that I have returned and since Shadowlands is right around the corner, I am seeking to re-establish the Earthspear Tribe as a small, tight-knit community of dedicated and active Tauren roleplayers.

The Tribe is accepting both Tauren and Highmountain Tauren. The Tribe itself is more of neutral-alignment and will be seeking those who are not outright evil to join.

No limitations on level or class. Especially with Shadowlands this close to release, and with the world’s scaling tech put in place, it matters very little what level your character is. If there is any RP taking place in locations that require a certain level, members would be informed beforehand.

The goal is to keep it small. I am not seeking to horn in on other guilds’ territories and their particular niches but am also seeking to establish a core base of reliable and active roleplayers to build up a presence in the community.

The primary focus is roleplaying. Game content is secondary to what I’m hoping to achieve, here, but that certainly does not mean that we will shy away from running end-game content.

Anyone interested in joining may contact me in-game. The Earthspear Tribe also has a Guild Recruitment entry up that one may apply to join through if you just search for Earthspear. Applicants will be roleplayed with prior to being invited to join.

Over time this post will be edited to have a bit more significance but, like the Tribe as of its current state, everything is a work in progress. Please contact me if you are interested or have any further questions.

13 Likes

Welcome back Huatar!!

Really looking forward to seeing you guys around again. Hope you had a nice break and have a successful reforming of the guild!

2 Likes

Glad to see you back, and good luck on getting the tribe back together!

2 Likes

Welcome back, hope to see you all roaming around soon

:cow2:

1 Like

We Forsaken have the utmost respect for our Tauren brothers and sisters, who welcomed us into the Horde, and have stood by us all this time, through highs and lows!

Looking forward to seeing the Earthspear around!

2 Likes

This makes me all kinds of happy! Glad to see you back!

1 Like

Yay! Welcome back. Your story circles were the best.

1 Like

Glad to see you back and wish you the best of luck on getting the band back together!

Thankfully the Wolfmane Tribe heads them up, these days. Takes place every Sunday at 6:30pm Server Time!

1 Like