<Night Lords> Undead/Death Knight Horde RP guild

Night Lords is an evil aligned undead military role playing guild looking for Forsaken and Death Knights to join the survivors of The 8th Undercity Auxiliary Battalion. It is looking to be a place for mature players who like being the bad guy or who enjoy horror themes. We play within the existing narrative and try to be within the lore of the game itself. Letting the players the chance to help form the guild’s story by taking turns with events and adventures. While we are first and foremost a roleplaying guild other activities such as grouping up to farm the Darkshore Warfront gear, transmog raid runs and light PvE/PvP content will be something we offer. We have a discord server for out of game RP and voice coms for those activities.

Who are the 8th?

The 8th Undercity auxiliary battalion was a force of Forsaken and Death Knights active during the War of Thorns and the fighting in Darkshore that was specialized in terror warfare, lightning plague bat mounted strikes and supply line disruption. Their doctrine was set with the plan to kill hope via breaking resisting forces with fear or to engage in such a horrible attack on “soft targets” that it would force defenders to meet them in combat serving as a distraction for the Deathstalkers activities in the field. In their wake the 8th left behind the gnawed bones of victims who have been cannibalized, desecrated icons of Elune and blight bomb traps. In the end the Horde was defeated and the 8th was tasked to cover the retreating Horde forces, left behind to continue their distraction tactics and disrupt counter attacks on those leaving the theater. Trapped in hostile lands they were nearly wiped out and those who survived returned to a Horde that had no need of their talents. On thin ice with the council lead Horde and suspected of being Banshee Queen loyalists they are only marginally tolerated because of their unit’s sacrifice covering the retreat and their desire to fight the Black Empire’s invasion. They now must decide their future and survive as outcasts in the Horde and hated monsters in the eyes of the Alliance.

Who are we loyal to?

“Isn’t it obvious, Warchief? I serve the Horde.” -Lady Sylvanas Windrunner

The 8th exists within the greater Horde and offically it is little more than an undermanned disgraced unit. While not explicitly a Banshee Queen loyalist group those who still honor their queen will find safe haven in the ranks of the 8th. We all have our secrets and we keep each other’s secrets. Others may of felt betrayed by their queen and some are indifferent, but we all serve the Horde.

What we are looking for?

We are only accepting evil aligned undead characters, those that would take no moral issue in using fear as a weapon to break the morale of their enemies. Death Knights of any Horde race, and Forsaken of any class. We have no requirement as far as character level goes but some activties will require max level characters to take part.

If you are interested please contact me on Naglfar or via btag at Legate1138#1960

10 Likes

If you’re the Night Lords, can I be the Ultramarines?

1 Like

-shakes dk off by the cloak-

aw yisss, dk time!
still thinking about that forsaken rogue though

1 Like

I suspect that we will be DK heavy. I think that is cool personally. They’re a great class with a lot of cool lore to draw from. Plus they literally hunger for spreading death and misery. They would be naturally attracted to a unit that engages in those practices to satisfy that hunger.

My discord gonna be selly#8020 when you make it

Sent you a friend request on discord, I will add you to the server and we can talk about what you have in mind.

1 Like

Victory to the Forsaken.

3 Likes

Hope to see you guys around! I don’t have a Forsaken that would fit, (my warlock hates Sylvanas), but I love the idea of this.

3 Likes

Ah, Crusaders.

Our natural enemies.

HAVE AT THEE

2 Likes

Maybe someday. :slight_smile:

Once we are a little more established the idea of working with other guilds and such is very appealing. Because we are not purely Forsaken I have concerns that we might run into issues with events that are Forsaken only. We are only going to involve ourselves in things that all parties are on board with.

2 Likes

if everyones undead, then we shouldnt have any problems, right?

1 Like

dont think i got it. then i found out caps matter

Selly#8020

Sent the request. As far as other Forsaken guilds and events goes, I worry that it might be seen as crashing events since we are not a pure Forsaken guild because of the inclusion of non Forsaken death knights. We will see where we stand as we flesh out our membership and start feeling established and comfortable. I don’t want to assume that we will be included in either Forsaken or Death knight events unless invited

1 Like

Lemme know when the Discord is up.

1 Like

It’s up. Let me know your discord information for the invite?

1 Like

Yaaayyyy! I love this so much! I want to role play with your guild. I hope to encounter them.

3 Likes

I’ll hit you in game this evening.

2 Likes

Good to see Lordaeron Unbound having a bit of a counter :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve no issues with another Forsaken guild trying to preserve the darker aspects of the Forsaken that Sarestha is trying to stamp out. Makes for fun RP :smiley:

Good luck, you guys!!

4 Likes

Target guild acquired. Activating protocol: ‘Consider Joining’.

5 Likes