[H-RP] <Royal Apothecary Society>

“Do not fear, little one. The knowledge gained from your sacrifice will be awesome. You are a gift to the Forsaken; you will herald a new age of respect for us among the peoples of this world. Your place in our history is assured…”

—Master Apothecary Faranell

Since the dawn of the Forsaken race, the Royal Apothecary Society has relentlessly sought to perfect the art of chemical warfare. Through much conflict and strife, against foes both living and dead, we have not abated in our pursuit of the creation of the most diabolical concoctions known to Azeroth, and in this venture we yet persist.

The loss of the Undercity has done little, if anything, to forestall our tireless work. It has neither stayed our hand nor shaken our resolve. We are the sorcerers, the scholars, and the scientists who have long since cast aside the needless compunctions that lead to inaction and defeat. The New Plague, the Invasion of Gilneas, the Battle for Lordaeron—our enemies know our deeds, and rightly fear us.

We will deliver death without quarter. For the Forsaken, and for the Horde.

We are the Royal Apothecary Society, and we are not finished yet.

Now that we’ve done the obligatory “scary Forsaken” thing, hello everyone!

<Royal Apothecary Society> is excited to announce the arrival of an updated forum post. Yay! We are one of the oldest Forsaken guilds on Wyrmrest Accord, and we’re happy to announce that we are still an active and thriving home for any apothecary-minded Forsaken characters and RPers.

OOC Information
We are committed to supplying our guild members with a quality roleplay experience that allows them to grow and develop their character in the context of a community that’s active and supportive. At present, we typically have multiple events a week—all of which are optional, and all of which are recommended!

Though our first and foremost focus is on RP, we also do PvE together on occasion! Sunday nights are typically set aside for something like a raid, a few Mythic+ keys, or any other form of content that people might feel like tackling together. We have players that enjoy a variety of aspects of gameplay, and we welcome all of it.

As a guild based around a prominent lore organization that deals primarily in sinister magic, science, and chemicals, we encourage players to see <Royal Apothecary Society> as a guild thoroughly focused on delivering “apothecary RP”. We’re all about brewing up blight, perfecting plagues, and delivering these toxic payloads to their destinations. Abominations? Skeletal warhorses? Meat wagons, blight cauldrons? You name it, we make it. Whether you’re a researcher, an engineer, a doctor, a soldier, an assassin, or any combination of the above, we have a place for you among our ranks.

IC & OOC Requirements
Now that we’ve gone over what we’re all about, we do have a few restrictions on the kinds of characters/players we will accept:

• We are an undead only guild. Death knights of any race fall under this category and are therefore welcome!
  • We do not accept characters under level 20. If you already have a “main” character in the guild ICly who’s over level 20, feel free to bring in an alt of any level!
  • Since the RP associated with Forsaken apothecaries can often lead us into the dark and gruesome, we do not accept players under the age of 18 (and thus bill ourselves as a “Mature” guild). The exception to this is openly sexual RP or content of any kind, which we do not tolerate or accept within the context of guild events, or public chat or RP.
  • Above all, be respectful. No discriminatory remarks such as racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. will be tolerated. We have people of all ages, races, sexes, beliefs, etc. in this guild, and our goal is to create an environment that is welcoming and friendly to anyone and everyone.

And that about sums it up! If you’re interested in joining, have any questions, or are curious about something else related to the guild, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Seenwood, Plagueguts, or Maerlyn in-game and we’ll be happy to speak with you.

For the Horde!

13 Likes

Use Plague Responsibly.

Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and mild undeath. Plague is not for everyone. Consult your Dark Lady before using.

From our guild to yours… Building Better Plagues since 2010.

A plague-covered bump. The Royal Apothecary Society is around and recruiting!

Not undead? Not a Sylvanas-loyalist? Feel free to come RP with us still in Tarren Mill. Plenty of apothecaries wandering about for walk up shenanigans.

3 Likes

These are amazing people. Not only have I much enjoyed the shadow sermons once a month, but Seenwood is a rockin’ good GM who’s very helpful to the community. I know. I had occasion to love an idea of theirs and not only did Seenwood encourage my use of their idea, he answered my pesky questions about how to implement it for my own guild! Recommend!

2 Likes

So I happened upon this thread because I’m looking for a Horde home after having spent years since WoD bouncing around listlessly. I intended to roll an alt of myself to speak to someone and discovered to my absolute horror that some barely played human death knight has my name. This has never happened to me. I’m so conflicted now.

1 Like

Hm… I am intrigued…

Mfw a forsaken post gets necro’d: :joy:

“The RAS is still important to the Forsaken. Their great works must continue, even without Sylvanas. Those who were against her, such as myself, should not fall to battering them, but rather invite them to help us rebuild our Lordaeron. With the leaving of Sylvanas, we have another thing in common, the void of service to her can now be filled with service to the Forsaken.”

BUMPING THIS OBLIGATORY BUMP WE’RE STILL COOL SOME WOULD EVEN SAY THE MOST COOL AND TOTALLY NOT A GUILD FULL OF DWEEBS.

Give me Undercity back.

Is it Shadowlands yet.

Where are bearded and upright Forsaken? Maybe we want to look special too.

1 Like

Where is our Gandalf beards >:(
Or honestly id just like some gruff you know?

2 Likes

Alright, alright, here’s my pitch-

Beardless AND jawless undead. At the same time. I’d play that in a heartbeat.

Hello, interested in getting a hold of someone. I’m looking for a home for my Forsaken main for Shadowlands who ICly is going to be RAS based.

Edit* Sorry for Necro.

1 Like