Mechagnome Love Thread šŸ„°

Show Mechagnomes some love! :gear: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (we kinda need it)

Update: 01
Edit date: 02-02-2020
Logic: Gnomest created a special Mechagnome discord for companionability
Target:~https://discord.gg/7Kt49zs

138 Likes

I unlocked them. Iā€™m sitting on a boost too and itā€™s looking mighty tempting.

22 Likes

Mechagnomes are awesome. Just imagine the sheer technological boon the alliance has just received from having mechagnomes.

56 Likes

Because we utilized the technology of the Vindicar so well.

106 Likes

Lets be real these things are a cheap gimmick, I have unlocked every allied races heritage armor. I am 99.99% sure i will never unlock the Mechagnome because they are to damn hideous. I cant even figure out what class i should make it. V_V Alliance should of gotten something cooler like Vykrul or the Sethrak. I can easily see this being the least played race hands down.

107 Likes

Hey little guy, if you ever need an oil change, come to me. I gotcha dog.

19 Likes

Gnomes, but improved.

16 Likes

I am buzzing with anticipation.

5 Likes

Reporting for duty!

15 Likes

Love my mechagnomes! My survival hunter sounds a bit insane though with all that wild screaming during CA lol

17 Likes

I actually am rather enjoying the change. Maybe this will be my second max level allie? Who knows!!! :grin:

13 Likes

I donā€™t like Mechagnomes, but they need love after all the hate they get.

13 Likes

Amen, brother.

6 Likes

I like their idle animations. Probably my favorite idles in the game.

16 Likes

Mechagnomes 2020
You meatbags had your chance.

35 Likes

All Iā€™ll say is.

To me, mechagnomes are more tolerable than regular gnomes.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t started levelling him yet, but there is a theme for him that will be ready when heā€™s high enough for the transmogsā€¦ For now, heā€™s just got some basic stuff going.

19 Likes

Well mechagnomes are pretty unique, even if they are not the ā€œcool kidsā€. That alone makes them good IMO. :nerd_face:

16 Likes

For your better or your worst, Boltio has come!

12 Likes

I have them unlocked, and since their tmogs look the way they do, I might roll a female monk because she would look like a cybernetic acrobat wearing a leotard.

15 Likes