Mechagnome Love Thread šŸ„°

Youā€™re going to change itā€™s dipper ?

5 Likes

Really wish the limbs were handled differently. I like them overall but theā€¦side effects that came with those limbs being forever exposed are a tab annoying visually, as well as insufferable inā€¦other places.

Still I think theyā€™re pretty interesting, more so than the fully robotic Mechagnomes that preceded them.

ā€¦Kinda wish I spent more time in Mechagon before this patch because doing these grinds from scratch tends to kill my soul.

1 Like

Agreed. Mecha gnomes were a huge waste of time and energy when we coulda got something people actually wanted.

Their robot attachments etc should have been just extra unlockable customization options for regular gnomes and a decent AR made.

Alas blizzard gave up on the expansion and
mecha gnomes are a clear indication if what happens when they run outa time/set unrealistic goals. Vulpera had been data mined to be worked on very early. Notice the huge difference in quality between the two?

26 Likes

They will probably end up being played more often then kul tirans for sure.

Itā€™s too bad that I wonā€™t get to see her anytime Iā€™d like after Thursday.

So beautifulā€¦

2 Likes

I love my lil robogirl :wink:

12 Likes

Are you race changing to a Mechagnome, Gnomest? :slight_smile:

I canā€™t wait to unlock Mechagnomes, have my name already set aside, just need to decide which class to level.

8 Likes

Whats not to love about ā€œThe Robotā€ dance
I unlocked all the races except the new gnomes which I think I will

2 Likes

Rolling with your Gnomies

8 Likes

Ehā€¦
Ehā€¦

Mechagnomes got far more requirements than Kul Tirans which can be accomplished by anyone levelling up. We also had all expansion to prep for them.

Monk!

Fast levelling and itā€™s a blast to play. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe. I already have a 120 monkā€¦not sure it is the class i want to level again but i already have multiples of most classes and there is something alluring about a tiny robotic ninja.

5 Likes

Is that a wrench in your pocket or do you just wanna play?

6 Likes

People can keep their weird, strangely energetic hatred. Iā€™m enjoying my mechagnome and if someone else thinks that somehow impacts their play experience, thatā€™s their problem.

19 Likes

Someone has change to change their diapers. And itā€™s easy too. You just funnel oil into them and KABAM! Itā€™s complete. We gotta watch out for the little guys.

5 Likes

Unit W1NN5L0W, reporting.

15 Likes

made a mechahunt and loving it. the only thing that got me hinged is the hood mog. looks a little strange like the face was a placeholder and they forgot to change it back. the augements is not even a big deal to me cause you can find mogs that blend the color pretty good. its all about hitting up that wardrobe and making things work.

4 Likes

Theyā€™ve grown on me. I have a mechagnome lock on standby for when I get the itch to level him.

That said, I had to roll a caster so I could wear something to cover those goofy chicken legs.

6 Likes

Love and respect to my mecha brothers and sisters

10 Likes