[H] <Second Wind> recruiting all! Wed/Thur 6-9 server

< Second Wind > offers a semi-casual Heroic raid environment where we have fun while still marching toward achieving AotC at a good rate every tier.

We want to build up our M+ community. We are also seeking more social members.

About Us

We have been raiding together collectively since Uldir (Sept 2018) with a few of us dating back together to early Legion. By forming Second Wind we have come together to continue chasing new content and are looking forward to finding more folks to join us. In addition to raiding, several of our members regularly run M+ dungeons and enjoy pushing those keys. Do not be afraid to ask about joining if you do not have much experience with raiding! Our veterans are happy to share their knowledge.

Expectations
• Be respectful
• Be on time to raid. We know that life happens so just let someone know if you’ll be out a night and we will see you next time!
• Come to raid prepared having reviewed the fights and bring your own potions (we provide cauldrons and feasts)
• Be open to constructive, private feedback and be willing to improve

Raid Times Usually Wednesday and Thursday 6:00-9:00pm server time.

Current Raid Recruitment as of 12/04
Open to all roles

If you are interested please message me - Dennix#1965

Bumping :slight_smile:

Looking for more healers:

Priest
Paladin
Druid

Buuuuump!

Hey Thralleees & Thrallers, we are still seeking healers!

Just a heads up to all we’ll be going into the New Raid next week, we def have spots open as we’re rebuilding, so if you’re looking to to join a new guild in the new xpac or maybe youre just interest in raiding with us hit up Tieno up top or myself.

Edit by next week I mean this week… Dec 9th-10th

Joeystone#1247 on bnet

Bumping!

Update raid requirements:

Heals
-Pally
-Priest

Ranged DPS

• Spriest
  • ele sham
  • moonkin

Bump!

Last week we did 5/10 on Normal. The core raid group is still forming and we’re still looking for more of the above! Exceptional players feel free to apply as well.

We have a core group of us trying to run mythic during the week as well. Even though our main focus is raiding, Don’t be shy to apply if mythic dungeons is more your thing or if you prefer just the casual aspect since a few of us like to hang in discord.

Our raid team is looking for:

Off tank

• Any!

Heals

• Priest
  • Pally
  • Druid

Ranged DPS

• Mage
  • Druid

Melee DPS

• DH
  • Pally

Just a little update for above

For our offtank preferably a plate wearer

We’re also looking for a flex dps, one who can dps but doesn’t mind filling in for tanks from time to time.

rest looks good! We’re going in tonight and tomorrow at the above raid times, could use OT and Heals! msg us if you’re interested!

Hi there, Druid looking for a raid team and your times fit my schedule, My current guild has a long waiting list and now looking at options for myself.

Halladrood is my name
Brooklyn#1811 battlenet

Let me know if you have any questions for me and look forward to speaking to you.

Hey! We have room on our roster for you! I sent you a bnet invite.

Cheers

Awesome accepted look forward to speaking to you.

Merry xmas(eve?) Thrall players!

Just a little update, we are now 9/10 Normal and 1/10 Heroic

Current Needs:

Tanks

• Closed

We are accepting flex player who can dps & switch to OT if needed

Heals

• Monk
  • Druid

Ranged Dps

• Mage
  • Shaman

Melee Dps

We have a good turnout on melee right now but still open to exceptional players

Next week we’re doing tuesday/wednesday due to New Years. but after that we are back to normal on wednesdays and thursdays!

As the weeks go by we are having more of a consistent turnout in players, and look forward to filling out our ranks. If you weren’t on the list but feel you can still contribute please contact us!
If you’re interest is not raiding but still enjoy doing M+ and social aspect feel free to join us since we are often in discord and running M+'s during non raid times.

Come join us for lots of fun!

daily mythic + runs, and we’re progressing in Heroic CN now!

10/10N 3/10H

Bump

Current Needs:

Tanks

• Closed

Heals

• Monk
  • Druid
  • Priest

Ranged Dps

• Shaman

Any non boomies really…

Melee Dps

Room for an unholy DK

Currently 7/10 Heroic!

Current Needs:

Tanks

• Closed

Heals

• Shaman
  • Disc Priest

Ranged Dps

• Mage
  • Shaman

Any non boomies really…

Melee Dps

• Unholy DK
  • Warrior

Currently very heavy on monks

Hello!

Second Wind is now 9/10 Heroic!

Our raid team could benefit from the following classes:

Warrior DPS
Mage
Resto Shaman
Disc Priest

Send an officer a message for more information!

bump
Still looking for more, see above to see what we need. Our bnet is above too if you need to reach us.

Hi! I didn’t see your b-tag or anything. This isn’t my main but I am a disc main. Looking for a guild.

Hey ya we got a spot for a healer, think you mentioned a dps in our other post as well, we may have a spot open depending on class.

Our bnet tag is there, gami’s is on the first post and mine is on the second. But I’ll give you mine again, along with discord.

Bnet - Joeystone#1247
Discord - Joeystone#5658

Currently 9/10 Heroic Need more core raiders to fill our raid!

Current Needs:

Tanks

• Closed

Heals

• Shaman
  • Priest
  • Holy Pally

Ranged Dps

• Mage
  • Shaman
  • Spriests

Any non boomies really…