[H] 9/10H Holy Paladin & 7/10H Disc. Priest LF Guild

Hello! My girlfriend and I just transferred to Thrall from Frostmourne and are looking for a new guild to raid with. Always happy to answer any questions! I can be reached on Discord at Drins#0001.

Our availability goes as follows : Wednesdays to Fridays - 6 P.M. to 11-12 A.M. EST
Saturdays - 9 P.M. to 11-12 A.M. EST

Soooo who’s the better healer You or your gf??! lol

just messing around, noticed you have 6pm for weekdays. Our guild is 6-9 EST wednesday/thursdays currently 9/10.

If you guys are interested in helping us get that Aotc feel free to to check out our post below.

can also contact myself on Bnet - Joeystone#1247
or our GM at - Dennix#1965

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-second-wind-recruiting-all-wedthur-6-9-server/756310

We’ll let our healing do the talking. Haha.

I am interested so I look forward to getting more into details about this with either of you! Nothing more satisfying than a Feat of Strength achievement with a guild. =)

Hi! To the Gulag is a Raiding and Mythic+ Guild that may suit your needs.

We are a guild composed of mostly adults in our 30’s so we understand game life balance.

We raid Fri and Sat night from 8-11 central. We are currently 9/10 Heroic. We run Mythic+ almost daily.

Send a message to Yendorx#1489 or Valsun#11137 if you have any further questions.