Spriest and lock LF raiding guild

A friend and myself are looking for a raiding guild for SL. I am a 182 ilvl Spriest and my friend is a 175 ilvl Lock. Ideally we are looking for a guild that is doing normal and heroic Nathria that has competent players and has played together for a little while now

Raid times are semi negotiable but nothing starting too late for us as we are in AST and one hour ahead of server time with full time jobs and weekends off.

fri sat 8-11pm est good for u guys i have no raid leader or officers but trying get raid guild together for anyone wanna raid

Hey There Thraesh,

My guild is actually looking for two ranged DPS for our raid. We run Tuesday/Friday from 8-11pm EST, so not too late! We’re 4/10 Normal currently with plan to jump to heroic once we finish clearing. We do PVP and keys regularly. Super laid back and chill group of people that have gamed for a while.

If interested add me on Bnet @ Slorg#1281

Hey Thraesh,

We are Arcane Fury on thrall and are looking for you two! We need more locks and shadow priests for our fri/sat raid team, kick off time is 9 server which may be a wee bit too late but if you are interested then please give me a shout yabigchoob#1206. Its a good sized guild, about 30-50 people most night so plenty of folk to run keys and such with. Raid atmosphere is focused when its time to kill bosses but we like to have a laugh in between.

Cheers

Hi! To the Gulag is a guild formed by experienced players who were looking for a different environment heading into Shadowlands. We are focused on Raiding and Mythic +. Raids will are Friday and Saturday 8pm-11pm with the occasional Wednesday or Sunday catch up raid. We are currently 1/10 Heroic and 5/10 Normal.

We are a guild composed of mostly adults in our 30’s so we understand that life comes first however we like to progress and see content.

Our biggest need is ranged dps and a DH however we will find a spot for any skilled players. We also play games outside of WoW such as CoD and are active in discord!

We think you may be a good fit for us. If you think we may be a good fit for you
please send a message to Yendorx#1489 or Valsun#11137.

Hey Thraeshheals!

I think our Saturday team would fit you perfect. Below is more info on our team.

Grimace is a new guild with an AOTC core team and aspirations to move into Mythic. We are laid back, looking for progression and constant improvement. Current progress is 9/10N for Castle Nathria.

Raid Times,Recruiting, and Progress:

• Mythic - Friday & Sunday 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST
    • Recruiting All Ranged DPS
    • Progress - 9/10N
  • Heroic (Casual/Alt) - Saturday 9:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST
    • Recruiting All Heals and Ranged DPS
    • Progress - 3/10N

What you get out of Grimace:

• Lots of memes
  • Active members
  • Mid to late night raid raiding
  • Relaxed atmosphere
  • Regular Mythic+

To apply please contact:

• Discord - Stisicus#8898 (Pref), BNet - Stis#1648
  • BNet - Moo#1421

Cheers!

Notsure

Two of our officers are actually on the same timezone, part of the reason why we Raid 6pm-9pm server (so that’ll be 7-10 for you guys)

feel free to check out our post and reach out to either of us

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-second-wind-recruiting-all-wedthur-6-9-server/756310?u=raymestone-thrall