[H] 217 UH Dk and 210 Holy Priest LF Guild

Hello,

We are a 217 UH DK 10/10 N 9/10 H and 210 Holy Priest 10/10 N 3/10 H looking for a semi casual raiding guild. We are on almost every day and love running M+ as well as raiding.

Our raid times are any day between 7pm est and 12am est.

We both have been here since the beginning and just looking for an active guild to hang with.

Hi there. CosaNostra is 1/10 HCN and looking for more people to add to our roster. We are a small guild right now but working to add to our core. We raid Mon and Tues 730-11 est and we all mike to mythic + as much as possible. If you would like to hear more my battletag is Varas#1149 or Discord Varas#1170.

Hello,

Thank you for your response, we are looking for something further along in progression.

Hello i’m the gm of phury we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est we are 1/10m and 10/10h if intrested hit me up tang#1917

Hello, I’m the recruitment officer of “The Expedition” a Horde based guild on Thrall , we are currently 2/10 M and 10/10 H. We formed towards the back end of BFA with the goals of progressing Mythic during Shadowlands. Our raid schedule is T/Th from 8 pm - 11 pm EST.We are currently in search of DPS to fill our main raid team. So we can further progress into Mythic CN and in preparation for patch 9.1.

We do M+ and Pvp. All players are welcome to join our heroic requirements are 195 and Mythic is 205.

In Game: Masharu, BNET:YungJeezy#1658, or Discord: Husbando Childe#5132 or ítzy/Sitrí, BNET:Echohertz#1215

If your schedule can be pushed to 6 est feel free to check out our forum post and see if our guild catches your eye :slight_smile:

Thanks and good luck with the guild hunt!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-second-wind-recruiting-all-wedthur-6-9-server/756310

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-intervention-semi-casual-raiding-guild-lfm/892665

Hi! To the Gulag is a Raiding and Mythic+ Guild that may suit your needs.

We are a guild composed of mostly adults in our 30’s so we understand that life comes first however we like to progress and see content. We raid Fri and Sat night from 8-11 central. We are currently 9/10 Heroic.
Send a message to Yendorx#1489 or Valsun#11137 if you have any further questions.

Possible home ?