210 Resto Shaman LFG - Mythic + group and raid team

Hello all,

Trying to find a group that needs a healer for M+, pvp(?) and raids

What I’d like: A consistent group of 2-4 people to run mythic+ dungeons with every week so we get better at pushing all the buttons. Would love some PvP as well some time. I’ve never been but I hear it’s great. Ideally raid nights would end by or before midnight on weekdays, or be on the weekends

What I bring: 210 Resto Shaman, running oom on my way to 10/10 N and 10/10 H. Also have a Boomkin at 190. Super friendly Canadian that will constantly remind you that the Raps won the Larry O’Brien :D. I’m also new-ish to the game so if you need someone to level new alts with, don’t be shy - I’m your guy

Guild environment: LF an active Discord voice chat with a family-friendly environment. I have a 6 year niece that’s over every week and I’d like to avoid her hearing anything her mom would punish me for

I’ve reached out to a lot of guild advertisers but I couldn’t find one that could offer me a consistent mythic+ group. Not looking for an ‘ask in chat, someone might run’ situation

Thanks for checking me out (you flirt) and good luck in Shadowlands.

Cheers

Hey! Our guild is run by a few of us canucks as well, we’re currently 7/10 heroic and our shammy healer recently stopped playing wow all together. As I’m writing this I realized you wrote you’re raid times but if you think you’d be able to work with our times we currently raid 6-9pm server/est.

Haven’t updated our post in a few but feel free to check it out and see if you’d be interested in playing with us

Thanks and good luck!

[H] <Second Wind> recruiting all! Wed/Thur 6-9 server

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8pm -11pm server/est
Recruitment Needs:
All dps classes
Healers with dps offspec
About the guild:
We are a group of dedicated players that strive to do our best with each raid tier. We are currently 10/10H and looking to add some more players to fill out our roster as we push into mythic. We finished 10/12M in Ny’Alotha falling just short of CE due to a late start in that tier. Many of our guild members enjoy partaking in M+ on our off nights to help supplement gearing
What we look for in recruits:
A positive attitude and understanding that some times things outside gaming are more important. We also look for raiders that show up to raid prepared with an understanding of boss fights as well as having their consumables. A few addons that we ask our members to have are DBM/Big wigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, and Weakauras.

Officers on Bnet:
Warguard#1900
slegEr#1552
Cripple#11681

Heyo boss, is currently recruiting Healers/RDPS for progression in M Nathria! We’re currently 1/10M and 10/10H. Raid nights are Tues/Thurs for progression, and Wednesday night for alt Heroic runs, all at 10pm server. We also have consistent players running high keys and M=, and a few who dabble in the arts of PvP. If you’re looking for a great community, M+, PvP, and progression raiding, we’d gladly take ya in!

If you have any questions or want to talk further, feel free to message Lemonwater7#4468 on Discord.