205 Resto Shaman LF heroic raiding guild

Hello!

I am recently returning to WoW (I took BFA off because , well… it was BFA). I recently made the swap from Alliance to Horde, and am looking for a new guild to progress in Heroic content with.

Currently have 10/10N and 2/10H (healer) experience, and 9/10N 2/10H (tank) experience (Guardian Druid on Alliance).

I am on almost every day running keys, pugging raids, or trying to grind out RBGs for gear upgrades. I’m a fast learner and willing to swap classes/specs to meet a raids needs. My only days I cannot participate in raid is Fri/Sat nights since I raid with my casual Alliance guild at that time, and don’t want to leave them without a MT in the middle of an expansion.

You can find me in game at Wiggles#1808 or on discord at sǝlɓɓıʍ#0062.

Hey there,

Second Wind is always looking for good healers. We’re 9/10 Heroic and raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6-9 p.m. Check out more here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-second-wind-recruiting-all-wedthur-6-9-server/756310

Hey there, Wigl! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:

<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Ally to Horde, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.

Schedule [all times are EST]

Raid: Wednesday/Thurs 8pm-11pm

Mythic Plus: Everyday

Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Discord: [RoscoeStache#1797], Jacob [nunndathunda#1677], or myself [LexNichole#3745] to learn more.

Thank you!