[H] < Second Wind> Recruiting! Wed/Thurs 6 - 9 EST @ Thrall

Hey All, we are a fun group with a serious mind set. Focused on getting Aotc and doing some M+ throughout the week!

We’re currently 9/10 Heroic, Like it says in the title we Raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 6-9 Est and could use some more core raiders to take down Sire.

We like to raid a little earlier than most, we understand that this is a game and as much as we love to have fun we also want spend time with our families / or just wind down a little before bed & getting ready for the next day of work.

If these days & times work for you or even if you’d be more interested in M+ please check out the post below, and see if this is the guild for you! (contact in post as well)

Also if we don’t have your class checked off but you feel you can still contribute to the guild, please apply anyway!

can contact myself on Bnet - Joeystone#1247
or our GM at - Dennix#1965

Thanks!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-second-wind-recruiting-all-wedthur-6-9-server/756310?u=raymestone-thrall

1 Like

Our raid team is looking for:

Off tank

• Any!

Heals

• Priest
  • Pally
  • Druid

Ranged DPS

• Mage
  • Druid

Melee DPS

• DH
  • Pally

Just a little update for above

For our offtank preferably a plate wearer

We’re also looking for a flex dps, one who can dps but doesn’t mind filling in for tanks from time to time.

rest looks good! We’re going in tonight and tomorrow at the above raid times, could use OT and Heals! msg us if you’re interested!

Come join us for lots of fun!

daily mythic + runs, and we’re progressing in Heroic CN now!

10/10N 3/10H

Currently 7/10 Heroic!

Current Needs:

Tanks

• Closed

Heals

• Shaman
  • Disc Priest

Ranged Dps

• Mage
  • Shaman

Any non boomies really…

Melee Dps

• Unholy DK
  • Warrior

Currently very heavy on monk

Hello!

Second Wind is now 9/10 Heroic!

Our raid team could benefit from the following classes:

Warrior DPS
Mage
Resto Shaman
Disc Priest

Send an officer a message for more information!

frost mage from thrall LFR. ilvl199. 10/10 N. my main is a hunter and she’s 5/9 H so i know those fights from a ranged perspective, just haven’t found a raid for the mage yet. hoping that can be your raid :slight_smile:

Still Recruiting! reach out to either myself or gami. Our bnet is in the post above

Hi!

I am interested. This is not my main. Lol. I am a disc main. Looking for a guild that does mythic plus and raiding. Do you have room for extra dps as well? I will message you today and talk to you a bit

I don’t see a discord name to message you on to discuss joining. Is that something i could contact you on?

Hey! noticed you posted on both forum posts so responded on the other one with our info

Bumping! We are still looking for DPS and a couple healers!

Currently 9/10 Heroic Need more core raiders to fill our raid!

Current Needs:

Tanks

• Closed

Heals

• Shaman
  • Priest
  • Holy Pally

Ranged Dps

• Mage
  • Shaman
  • Spriests

Any non boomies really…

Melee Dps

• DH
  • Monk
  • Warrior

Exceptional players feel free to apply anyway! :slight_smile:

Bumping!!!

Now 10/10 Heroic

Our goal as a guild is to be an Aotc guild, yet at the same time we also enjoy having a fun community of players who look forward to joining our fun, yet serious at times raid atmosphere. Most of our raiders have no interest in doing mythic raiding if that is your goal.

Now that we’ve achieved Aotc we want to keep building our raid group for the next raid tier, our current goals going forward are to have H Sire on farm, push keys to +15 then either do alt raids or explore mythic nathria in a more casual manor.

Current Needs:

Tanks

Closed

Heals

Closed

Ranged Dps

• Mage
  • Shaman
  • Spriests

Any non boomies really…

Melee Dps

• DK
  • DH
  • Monk
  • Warrior

Exceptional players feel free to apply anyway, above is mostly what we have a high demand for.

Any more early bird raiders out there? We’re still clearing Heroic CN every Wednesday and Thursday. We’re pushing M+ during the week with a few guildies getting their KSM and a few more completing this week.