Guild Banks Pt. 14

Your need to take things out of context for your argument is amazing

Add-ons being made baseline was mainly focused on your own suggestion of an add-on being used to track guild bank alt logs. But I was starting how blizzard logs can’t be edited so if they chose guild bank alts it needs to be made by blizzard for that type of logging.

The hunter traps was basically an alternate idea of how to reimplement spell batching. Which was a vanilla feature. Letting abilities be used for .15 seconds after being out into combat was referencing the slight delay servers had in vanilla that would effectively let two rouge’s stun each other at the same time, or a sheep being countered with a fear, exc. But no one caught on to that so I just ran with it.

But hay. Keep taking things out of context and making false claims.

1 Like

Fesz is that you? Man u lost a lot of weight really fast.

1 Like

I can’t tell if you’re serious or just being sarcastic. Assuming you’re serious…
Ahem…
Bank alts

4 Likes

There is one difference between bank alts and guild banks with regards to storage space. Guild banks are shared storage space while bank alts are not. Unless players decide to go back to account sharing which is a violation of ToS, that does make storage more convenient as it eliminates the need for either mail or trades.

1 Like

What gbanks also do is make deposits much less convenient. With GBA’s you just find the nearest mailbox(far more of these than banks. Pretty convenient) and “deposit” into the mail. With gbanks you have to either physically go to the city to deposit, mail to an alt to deposit later, or mail to an officer. All of which shifts that convenience around quite a bit depending on PoV of the user. Gbanks actually spread the convenience and inconvenience around.
This is also why this is not just convenience.

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pleasemakesomechanges/92944

?

And that only took 3 minutes of scrolling.

:cocktail:

2 Likes

Total fabrication of “feature”.

Mail to an alt is instant. This is nothing more than some lame attempt to keep beating that drum.

Good news though. That drumming keeps Guild Banks at the top.

Who would think that discussion would take place on a discussion forum? Also asking for changes is about as authentic as you can get. It’s been happening since the forums became a thing. In Vanilla. Regardless whether or not I agree with any suggestions I haven’t seen blizz say stop discussing anything. I mean you could say they tried to make the Vanilla server topic go away but that didn’t pan out and here we are. Nor is that completely accurate.
Now sure. They have said some things were not happening. They however have not said don’t discuss this or that. That is still user choice at this point.
Simple fix for those “troll” threads. Don’t feed them. User choice.

1 Like

Not saying it doesn’t/shouldn’t. Just pointing out that Starman’s assertion was incorrect.

I didn’t say there weren’t other discussions, the context was there weren’t other discussions with so many replies.

Sure, we’ll go with that.

Not my fault you didn’t understand the context. I mean do you really think I meant zero discussions? Lol. Omg I’m laughing.

The context of the original post was that one request would lead to a bunch of others. So where are the 14 threads on transmog?

Spoiler alert: they don’t exist

This thread ALONE has 2000 replies. The ones you quoted have what? 40?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You honestly think there aren’t 14 threads asking for transmog? Or do the requests only count if they hit a certain number of replies?

Still waiting to hear how you’re comparing a handful of threads with less than 50 replies with this one that has 2000

1 Like

How many threads have there been asking to make Classic™ items transfer to retail?

I linked at least 2.

Here’s another :point_down:

THIS one got blue responses. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And it fizzled in January.

Thanks for proving my point.

And a host of new threads of the same topic have cropped up.

1 Like

How many of those topics spawned 2000 replies?

None

Which was my point.

Requests only count if they hit a certain number of replies…Got it…

1 Like

Do you really count things like flying which is going to go nowhere?