A Very very Minor Change that no one will complain about

Please make soul shards stack. I dont think it would be the end of the world if they did.

6 Likes

What would we do with Shard Bags then?

18 Likes

No changes.

37 Likes

This is part of inventory management that you had to accomplish. How many shards you needed was dictated by where you were going, the threat possibility and chance that the threat was going to actually turn into confrontation. It was another aspect that lent well to the experience then of planning to go out into the world.

I personally cannot imagine WoW Classic without individual shards taking up their own slots.

27 Likes

Could fill them with shard stacks if you just desparately want to grind four hundred shards

No changes, otherwise what about hunter ammo? Reagants for abilities like rogues?

5 Likes

Reagents and ammo all stack.

1 Like

Good evening OP.

No.

14 Likes

Thats a huge advantage to inventory space.

5 Likes

A very very small comment that no one will complain about.

No.

10 Likes

Man so you guys are willing to put up with the absolute worst bullspit just for nostalgia. That’s wild.

I guess enjoy being dismounted everytime your horse trips over a puddle of water too. One hour dishonorable timers if you DC from a bg, and thirty minute debuffs for rezzing at a gy.

I guess when you guys say no changes you mean literally no changes, even QoL things that would have minimal impact on the game except to reduce some frustrations

2 Likes

I would rather enjoy every one of those warts than see classic become a watered down, bastardized version of a level 60 capped retail in a vanilla setting.

25 Likes

I played vanilla. I remember a lot of frustrating elements and issues that took away from my enjoyment of the game.

I think there are a lot of small QoL changes that went into effect later in the game that people do not remember or think about that will smack them in the face because they’re so intent on getting a “pure” experience.

Being able to just use shadowburn on cooldown whenever you want since you’ve got a thousand shards on you is a pretty major change.

14 Likes

That would still require farming a thousand shards

Wrong.

ESPECIALLY QoL things…

:cocktail:

11 Likes

Yea, but loot trading is totally cool. And names being class color coded. And better servers and stuff. All those changes are cool but other then the changes in place #nochange

1 Like

Stop using the word nostalgia. We like classic becausw it’s a good game. Not because of nostalgia.

Part of gameplay was that the world was in convenient

7 Likes

I’m not arguing that Classic wasnt fun or wasnt a great game. But dont sit here and tell me that the only reason Final Fantasy 7 is considered by many to be the best Final fantasy is because of its gameplay and graphical fidelity.

1 Like

Noooow you’re getting it

13 Likes