Can we keep transmog in Vanilla?

It's probably the best change ever put into the game and is one of the only things that wouldn't change how the community interacts with one another, the way a built in quest helper, or LFG system might. Simply adds a little fun and flavor to your character.
1 Like
"keep transmog"

How do u keep something that was never there?

04/18/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Overpowdered
is one of the only things that wouldn't change how the community interacts with one another

KEK

the way a built in quest helper, or LFG system might.
What?

Simply adds a little fun and flavor to your character.
Myabe for u! Not for us!

NOCHANGES
9 Likes
That's why you keep your "city" gear in your bags...
4 Likes
I actually love looking back at old pictures and seeing our entire Priest lineup looking just about the same. You actually looked forward to getting your Tier shoulders because you knew people would look at you differently.

When you saw a large group rocking tier2/tier3, it made you feel super humble. Very cool feelings.

Long story short, no to Transmogs. Some armor pieces look ugly, and you're gonna deal with it because you're just a broke adventurer scrapping to get by.
7 Likes
0 / 10 trolling ....
10 Likes
04/18/2018 08:38 AMPosted by Rashnu
0 / 10 trolling ....

0/10 intelligence
1 Like
I say no to transmog simply because of the negative effect on an already horrid economy.
3 Likes
04/18/2018 08:42 AMPosted by Starman
I say no to transmog simply because of the negative effect on an already horrid economy.

Do you think it would it make a vanilla AH worse? How come?
No to transmog.
2 Likes
04/18/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Overpowdered
0 / 10 trolling ....

0/10 intelligence

10/10 Irony
4 Likes
0 / 10 trolling ....

I'll give him a 3/10 as it wasn't completely obvious, but it was not original at all.
3 Likes
No changes
04/18/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Overpowdered
04/18/2018 08:42 AMPosted by Starman

Because people are already complaining about the 50g to switch up talents. Now who's going to pay 1500g for some green item?
04/18/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Starman

Because people are already complaining about the 50g to switch up talents. Now who's going to pay 1500g for some green item?

Isn't that just supply and demand? If I put a green item on the AH for 35g and nobody buys it, I'm going to put it up again for 30g. If that doesn't work, I'll try 25. Eventually the common ground between desire for profit from the seller and disposable gold from the buyer will meet somewhere. I would think BoE's for transmog would only help to drive a WoW economy, even if minimally. No different from ore or cloth.
04/18/2018 09:14 AMPosted by Overpowdered
Isn't that just supply and demand? If I put a green item on the AH for 35g and nobody buys it, I'm going to put it up again for 30g. If that doesn't work, I'll try 25. Eventually the common ground between desire for profit from the seller and disposable gold from the buyer will meet somewhere. I would think BoE's for transmog would only help to drive a WoW economy, even if minimally. No different from ore or cloth.

I admit, I hadn't thought of it that way. I personally don't have a problem with transmog myself...but I didn't think it would work well with the economy.

It's not going to be in Classic, at least not at launch. I wouldn't mind seeing it as a late addition after a couple of years.
04/18/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Starman

Except it can be done without effecting the economy. There are actually a few ways to do this without it effecting the economy at all.
It could be just an optional gold sink bought from vendors and locked behind a rep grind.
I believe the only reason it was done the way it was done was to make use of old content. Same reason they keep adding pets to old raids.

Either way tho idc. If its in cool if not cool but their are ways it can be done without negative effects.
Other than those scrubs that need to see you don't have good gear so they can try and gank you. It really can be made so it doesn't upset anything else. Just a few seal clubbers that only attack lower geared players. /shrug
There are ways to detach greens from gouging the economy.

A vendor that sells all the cosmetics. That will cap values.

When an item drops, everyone gets the cosmetic added if they are in group. This will lessen the urge to need on green that are not needed.

Add lootable skins instead of making the greens the cosmetic people use to apply the transmog.

That’s off the top of my head. There are options if Blizzard really wants to add transmog
No thanks, while i don't hate transmog, and it could be an easy way to make people get easy money because of lack of gold drops. It wasn't made for Vanilla, and again. Don't need? Don't add, Could they do it? Yep! Will they? I hope not,

Besides everyone had an RP set in there bank, (Not counting fishing gear.) Just wear that for your Guild meetings / RP in razor hill.
2 Likes
Good idea ! Keep transmog,flying and heirlooms, but other than that keep it strictly vanilla, bugs and all , or it won't be the same.
1 Like
It's probably the best change ever put into the game and is one of the only things that wouldn't change how the community interacts with one another, the way a built in quest helper, or LFG system might. Simply adds a little fun and flavor to your character.

That's actually some pretty potent bait
1 Like