Going to have to reverse transfers

Unlikely to happen OP.

1 Like

The window was very short. Some members had the day off for Veterans day, so they transferred right at 11AM PDT. Some members have work and can’t until later today. Still, even some of the people who were able to try and transfer could not. It was only about an hour and a half that we had the chance to.

I would argue that Blizzards dialogue is too vague. Stop at any moment under what conditions? Last time the transfers were up the lasted several days, people thought there was precedent there.

1 Like

Blizz apologist at it again.

No shocker here.

Willing to place a wager if we sent your DNA to ancestory dot com it would come back 75% Troll/25% Blizzard community manager.

Prove me wrong.

4 Likes

Blizz has reversed transfers in the past…Should be able to

1 Like

I hope so several of my accounts have toons scattered across 2 servers now bankers on servers with no characters i play its a gd mess

Lol, is this the same player who posted an almost identical whine in the other thread celebrating player idiocy ?

I think you’ll have trouble finding sympathy for your situation, and as per your other comment on a different toon, lololololololololol.

2 Likes

Ignore the trolls they troll every thread here. The fact is this whole thing was very poorly executed. If Blizzard would have been less vague no guild would have risked transferring and losing half the guild. They need to fix this mess.

3 Likes

Funny how Fearlina turns out to be the best server in NA.

Good joke. I’m sure a server full of twitch emote spammers and Asmongold’s bootlickers is a real fantastic place.

I’ll be over here on the ACTUAL best server, aka Grobbulus.

2 Likes

Blizzard has a serious problem here. To put server transfer at 11am in the middle of a monday only leaves it up for interpretation that the transfer would be available at least for the day not 1 hout 53 mins. Blizzard was i think caught off guard by the amount of 1 faction was transferring from a given server do too population imbalance. If they where truly caught off guard then they havent been paying attention to these issues well enough to know this type of mass faction transfer might happen. 2 if this was a actual miss post/error on there part they need to fix the error bu allowing said factio. To transfer back to there original server to reunite with there guild or allow all faction to transfer to continue for a given time. Either parts of “2” will fix the situation. Since blizzard did drop the ball

4 Likes

Just as an FYI:

As mentioned, open a customer support issue in-game to attempt to reverse your transfers if you were alliance on one of the horde-only realm transfers.

Seemingly, transfers to these servers for alliance were not supposed to be activated at all and some people who jumped on them at first open inadvertently were allowed through - thus, creating the problem.

7 Likes

Just painting that blue:

24 Likes

Thank you for the update, Kaivax!

:cactus:

2 Likes

Thank you for considering faction balance!

1 Like

And now Kaivax steals all my hearts for the same answer :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Wait for it…

WAIT FOR IT!

Hows that foot taste Somalion?

5 Likes

What? You expected them to stick around so you could farm them?

It sounds like you’re the cause of your own problems, expecting other people to take one for the team so you don’t have to change anything.

2 Likes

Can’t thank you enough for considering and encouraging faction balance!

3 Likes

not sure i have been hoping accounts to put tickets in glad to entertain though if it was me

see yall everyone gets so angry… just take a second chill out and send in a ticket you never know what could happen… people act like blizzard wants to ruin their own game… theyre doing the best they can… havent had this much fun playing a video game in years

2 Likes

And Horde will only ever play on a server where they’re at least 2-1. Tell me, if Alliance suck at wpvp, but Horde can only win when they have at least double the numbers- does that mean you suck twice as much at pvp as any member of the Alliance?

Or do you just roll on imbalanced servers so you can be on a pve server while getting to pretend to be able to pvp?

12 Likes