This transfer is not currently available for your characters faction

Honestly, who cares? Whiny Alliance GETTING WHAT THEY ASKED FOR.

1 Like

Great…so the next whines are going to be “why can’t i transfer just because im xxx faction, i wanted to last round but missed out because of work and now i can’t because its faction locked”

Nah. It will always be Alliance.

1 Like

LoL, you wine? You get a solutionagain.

1 Like

hey look his race matches his fourm post

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/going-to-have-to-reverse-transfers/360674/52

My guild was split as well, one guy left behind. Everyone else is now talking about quitting, you have got to be kidding Blizzard. Btw, thanks in advance for all the Horde troll responses about how dare I transfer to a balanced realm without queues, your garbage information and lack of empathy is critical in resolving customer service issues.

6 Likes

I hate to say this but temporary and limited paid transfers to reunite the guilds maybe the way to fix this.

BTW editing my response as Blizz is aware and there is a way to remedy the situation.

Basically all Horde responds regarding pvp boil down to ‘we have a great server, we outnumber the other faction, we’re having fun- how dare you want to be on a server like ours’.

8 Likes

Open a ticket. They may be able to either move on unmove you depending on the scenario.

There is a blue post in another thread.

Now they need to implement faction specific queues.

1 Like

Its easy to tell other players to quit the game aint it.

They actually split accounts?

Holy cow

This incident was the straw that broke the camel’s back for many of my Alliance friends to finally quit Classic WoW totally.
When a group of friends got split up due to this incident, those that couldn’t transfer decide to finally just quit due to Blizzard’s fubar and even those that managed to transfer decide to quit too to join their friends elsewhere. The only one that stay decided to start over and reroll horde on a horde dominated server.

3 Likes

Y. I try to tell myself the same thing for different reasons but they never listen :slight_smile:

I could understand why. Leveling in itself is a task, finding a group of like minded players is even more of a challenge.
Cant say i blame them for not wanting to repeat that process.

1 Like

This is EXACTLY why you do NOT transfer. Let Blizzard deal with the server balance in other ways. All you did was make it EASIER for Blizzard to balance servers by screwing yourselves over.

You have no one to blame but yourselves if the transfers split your guild/friends. This was always how transfers were setup and anyone who expected any bit of professionalism or courtesy from Blizzard were naive to begin with.

1 Like

A dollar late and a day short as always-GG.

Blizzard needed to restrict transfers off from the lower populated factions the moment they decided to open transfers

Good, quit then. We dont need all these Alliance players who are complete crybabies and should have rolled PVE to begin with ruining the servers anymore.

BYE.

You’re so wrong on so many levels its unreal. When I first rolled on Stalagg, it was a popping server, with massive populations on both sides. The wildly inaccurate WoWhead Census (which was ultimately taken down due to the inaccuracies they themselves acknowledged) then incited a mass panic amongst the Alliance causing them all to tuck tail and flee.

I was here since Day 1, before anyone knew what the population ratios were going to be like. Your argument is moot, because the Alliance that left did so 100% due to population concerns. I did not end up on Horde because I wanted to be on the winning side. I ended up on Horde because I was Horde in Vanilla.

I fought for the Horde in Vanilla when we were outnumbered 4:1 on my server by the Alliance wretches, and I continue to fight for the Horde now. That’s always been my agenda. Yours apparently, revolves around only fighting for the Alliance, where there’s no Horde to fight.

Try again.