Give Blood Elves Blue Eyes

the majority of them never even tapped into fel. the green eyes were explained as fallout from lingering fel magic used during the reconstruction of silvermoon. now theres a new sunwell and we finally got gold eyes. o-k…

but still no blue? you would think that with this new sunwell to tap into their eyes would lose the green and revert back to blue or whatever their natural color was

please blizzard consider adding eye color choice customization for blood elves beyond gold and green! :hugs:

46 Likes

I would like to have blue eyes to stop people asking for High Elves on the Alliance. But then again, I don’t want blue eyes.

16 Likes

There’s already a High Elf Megathread, it’s got like 8k posts.

There isn’t a need to make another thread about the same topics.

16 Likes

Blue-eyed blood elf you say?

15 Likes

This isn’t a high elf thread, this is a blood elf thread. Not a huge difference, I know, but to the high elves it is.

17 Likes

But now we are poisoned by the light.

4 Likes

pls dont bring that topic up. contrary to popular belief blood and high elves are apparently different :man_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Only if Void Elves get a red eye option in return.

1 Like

It doesn’t make sense.

3 Likes

Alright, then lets talk about the Lore.

At the end of the Sunwell the Naruu M’uru had it’s heart used to reignite the sunwell along with it’s embodiment Anveena.

With that reignition the power from the Sunwell became Arcane-infused-Light, combining the energy of the original Sunwell with the light from the falline M’uru. This is where current Blood Knights draw their power from.

Blood Elves no longer have access to the ‘pure’ Arcane energy from the original Sunwell, it’s been polluted by Light. So you have the choice of Green and Yellow eyes to show the ‘old’ and ‘new’ sources of Power.

26 Likes

This. We have neither the need nor the justification to have blue eyes.

19 Likes

as you just said and later contradicted yourself: the sunwelll is now light/arcane infused so if anything they should get gold/blue customization

no blood elf is tapping fel now. the green eyes make no sense at this point in the canon

8 Likes

Sorry, red is reserved for undead high elves. You can have silver, purple, purplish blue, and white.

5 Likes

If you reaaaally want blue eyes, you could always make a blood elf death knight ¯_(ツ)_/¯

10 Likes

Warlocks still are, but as we saw in WotLK a HE warlock did not have green eyes.

Sounds so much cooler than Blue.

Also-- Blood Elven DK’s are waiting for you.

1 Like

Well blue is reserved for non fel or holy corrupted High Elves, so it’s only fair for the Void Elves to get red if the lore is going to be bastardized so much.

I hate DKs so much. They think they are cooler then us golden eyed undead! Also speaking of that what is with the BE stealing my eye color?

1 Like

No-no… We still love you, even if you couldn’t commit to the Scourge.

2 Likes

No, they shouldn’t. If you actually read what I typed:

Those statements are neither contradictory or misleading.

For the Fel Eyes that are still available, I’m sure it’s just a holdover from the ‘time’ that Quel’thalas is locked in for the Blood Elf stating zone.

If you notice the Wretched are still a thin in that zone and NPCs are drawing energy from Fel Crystals all over the 1-10 zone.

6 Likes