New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Yes!! I’m just sitting here wondering why you guys are even replying to these losers! At the end of the day, i’m going to be running around Darkshore and Shadowlands as a BEAUTIFUL High Elf Ranger on the Alliance. Why should i waste my arguing with creepy stalkers, and negative nancies who are going out of their way to ruin peoples fun? I’m legit SO excited for these customizations and i can’t WAIT to see what more is left to be revealed!!! <3

So…would it not be fair then, to suggest that an individual who disagrees with you, is being affected just as much?
My point is that if one view is acceptable because it affects you subjectively, why does it not flow both ways?

What is the high elf request but a complaint about how the lack of them being playable for the alliance affects you?
I am advocating you simply respect other people’s views rather than trashing them all the time. At the very least that would be deserved given many anti’s stood up for your right to post whatever you want against others.

3 Likes

And as I told you I think it is an extension of lore to the void elfs which is justified that they have that appearance

so it remains, just see what they say and the intention, the rest is like arguing with a wall

That is fair. What is not fair is to say that regular skinned Void Elves affects your gameplay. It doesn’t - it affects you on a personal level, not your gameplay. You’ll still level your characters, queue to dungeons, win your bgs, etc. Nothing of the sort will change.

1 Like

I would need to disagree with you there for the primary reason that if I pick an orc, I know this is unique to the Horde. It affects how i perceive and enjoy the game.
If I look at a blood elf and look at a void elf, I don’t have a reason that separates the blood elves from the void elves at the base level.

BLIZZARD, WHY LIMIT THE LIKES?

Ask any of the pro helfers all the BS I made when I was an Anti. In the end, it doesn’t effect my gameplay if High Elves were givin to the Alliance, and it doesn’t even ruin my enjoyment with Blood Elves even getting blue eyes, considering I was one to make a bad post once:

Yeah, remember:

I made dumb post, but the thing is, you can request for anything you like. What you request, isn’t going to effect my gameplay experience, nor is going to ruin my enjoyment. But what you’re doing is trying to ruin other people enjoyment because of what people are requesting, or what Blizzard is giving to others.

3 Likes

Exactly, so it affects you on a personal level. The way the game works is intact.

You do - a red or orange HP bar floating on Void Elf heads.

1 Like

I think the best thing to do is to just ignore him. After all, we’re getting our High Elves via Void Elves, and for that, I am truely greatful.

3 Likes

But we aren’t talking about you here are we?
You want others to view your reasons and say “valid”, but you dont want others to be “valid” and you’re using your previous position as a way to try and invalidate the views of others. It isa disingenuous thing to do.

I can’t agree because this is extremely reductive. By this logic, everything we see doesnt matter and we should drop it to just orcs and humans.
The aethetic matter though, and while they may not contribute in a direct way to gameplay, they do passively.

Or on blood elf heads depending on faction.
i am referring, however, to design and interest in playing something and sticking with it.

EXACTLY! Who has the time sis?? Leave these stalkers/clowns in the dust where they belong. I literally have my void elves near a barber, i’m soooo ready for this lol!

1 Like

Yeah…I remember when people said we should do that to helfers right? And the response that came?

Pretty messed up of you to be a bad actor.

Now ill rip a page out of your boo

Void elves aren’t high elves though.

1 Like

You mean with you saying “ignoring is harrasment” but then you go on to it as well?

And neither are Blood Elves. You want to play bad logic, I’ll give you bad logic.

Welcome to Broflake.

2 Likes

/spits out drink and starts laughing

That’s a photoshop and doesn’t look good.

I mean, back when people said to ignore the high elf request…and we said "hey that aint cool. "
Again though, you’re just being disingenuous because discussing things straight is impossible.

That is literally your logic though?
You just said the helfer view about blood elves is bad logic.
insert congrats you played yourself meme here

The best way to make an enemy of someone is to disagree with them. At that point they’ll toss insults while demanding you treat them well.

Not going to point out that you both just shot your whole helfer logic but, hey, cognitive dissonance does mean you’ll ignore it.

2 Likes

More options the merrier. Some of the new options are awesome for UD as well.

Potentially b*tchy aside, have we so devalued creativity that building one of 200 permutations of a character in a video game is being creative? :rofl:

Look ma! look how creative my pinterest page is!!

Hey!

I spent HOURS on that page. HOURS!

sobs

1 Like

WoW is pretty limited in creativity due to how archaic it is.
I think Fezzy did well

2 Likes

But, again, it affects passively subjectively. In other words, it depends on the person. What you find interesting or attractive, others think it’s boring or preposterous.

Of course that each one of you who do not like playable regular-skinned elves in the Alliance have all the right to voice your opinion, but expressing it in a way that makes it look like the game is ruined and the world’s end is nearby is different.

Like, you said it - the addition of Blood Elves to the Horde affected a whole bunch of players (including Horde fans who didn’t like how their inclusion apparently “broke” their faction identity - funny how things change over time). In our case, it affected us because it lowered our expectations to see playable High Elves in the Alliance, but we never asked devs to remove Blood Elves from the Horde, for example. That’s the difference.
Suddenly, the people who kept telling us we should cope with it are now not following their own advice. That’s how I see it.

4 Likes