Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Uh-huh…

That’s why you’re still using the speech from Kael’thas when Chronicles, the latest lore, says that the High Elves in Quel’thalas decided to honor their fallen before Kael’thas even returned?

2 Likes

It’s almost like they reshaped themselves, which was convenient to make them fit the horde.

1 Like

Yeah, they only chose to cite the lore on where they agree with it, and then ignore the lore when they disagree with it.

2 Likes

No two is all I could do, maybe one for the road :pie:

1 Like

I now honor the deeds of my deceased gandmother.

I guess I’m a differerent thing altogether now.

Call me, uh… enlightened human, yeah, I’ll go with that, that’s my new label for the totally different thing that I am.

:roll_eyes:

As I said Midare, this is nothing about customizations, it is all about denying the Alliance there High Elves.

Before customisations: “You got your High Elves, they are now Void Elves. Go play them”
Now: “Oh no, they got customisations, this is so wrong, revert it back they should be only blueberry elves”

Anyone can easily see that.

I mean, hey, I remember this post.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/give-blood-elves-blue-eyes/95692/2?u=saralocks-thrall

I know the true goals. Just too bad you can’t admit to it.

4 Likes

You can change your hairstyle and hair color anytime … ^^ why the Void elves shouldn’t have this option ?
You are free to do whenever you want with yourself… correct?
Why we don’t deserve that freedom?

3 Likes

Just because you did things for a certain reason Sara doesn’t reflect on anyone else. If that was your “true” goal when you didn’t support HEs that was all on you, you can’t speak for other peoples reasons including but not limited to defending what’s left of the BE visual theme and uniqueness.

Hopefully many more Void themed colors and Tentacle hair options are on the way :hugs:

Void Elves don’t need copypasted Blood Elf colors, but they should get some natural tones that follow the whole washed out, desaturated color theme that their existing colors have.

3 Likes

Some people are upset that we got blood elf skin tones, but I don’t think anyone is seriously asking for them to be removed.

If Blizzard removed customization options, this would set a terrible precedent that would kill the game. I’d like to believe everyone knows this.

2 Likes

Again, umbric wanted to follow Alleria, doesn’t mean Umbric isn’t important. But Umbric is like Maiev or Rommath, one of the leaders for sure, but not the main leader.

Here this is a picture I took from the final Alliance meeting.

These are the leaders signing the agreement of peace with the Horde. I took this pic from that angle because you could see al characters and is awesome.

Fareeya (LF), Velen (Draenei), Jaina (K’T), The 3 dwarves (3 dwarves), Shandris and Tyrande (Night elves), Alleria(void elves), Turalyon (AoL/Alliance army), Aysa (Hushui), mekatorque (Gnomes and mechagnomes), Erazim (mechagnomes), Genn (Gilneans) and Anduin (Stormwind). And at the back that disgusting tip-toer Valeera (Valeera).

https://i.imgur.com/rmhNeIJ.jpg

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind more tentacles and void options , but more natural colors too . :blush:

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/rmhNeIJ.jpg

4 Likes

Exactly! This has been what I’ve been asking, for a TOGGLE option to have Tendrils, Braids, Both, or None At All.

1 Like

Braided tendrils? Sounds uncomfortable.

Mah poor tendrils.

1 Like

It’s not revert it back.

It’s why do you need more?

Hair colors are hardly needed for RP.

The race is void elf. Why should they be watered down for your benefit?

We can easily get void themed colors that would be able to fulfill most helf fans interests.

No need to dilute void elves.

I think you’re reading it backwards.

Alleria is effectively a teacher and Alliance representative. Umbric is their leader.

This. This is good.

Still neutral on braids though.

2 Likes

No. No. Braids AND Tendrils. Like half the hairstyle has Tendrils, and the other half has Braids.

2 Likes

Alleria Windrunner it’s the leader of the Void elves . End of the story

1 Like

The SS speaks for itself, but is there anything in text about who signs the treaty? Just curious honestly.