Quel'thalas belongs to the Alliance

Of course.
And for my next trick I will summarize the issue with the Nightborne.

Nightborne are like the crew of interstellar but instead of re-uniting with their surviving kin they decided to join the evolved monkeys because their surviving kin are now vegans and don’t approve of their diet.

1 Like

i love how a dev confirming blue eyed blood elves are a thing and there was a story for them and trolls still say there is nothing to imply ‘high elves’ are among the blood elves. and theres more blue eyed blood elf npcs then elves standing around in alliance cities. they really have nothing going for their fanfiction

hell theres nothing to imply the SC survived the legion invasion. vereesas alive but is the SC as an organization? who the hell knows. could have accompanied the farstriders back to quel’thalas or found a better purpose then moping around dalaran all day and just stayed with the unseen path

1 Like

Blood Elves are biologically High Elves and you don’t realize that since the Sunwell was cleansed in BC that new Blood Elves are now growing up without fel corruption so blue eyes are the natural state for the Thalassians.

If you want to believe these are High Elves being repatriated without any proof. Go right ahead. Smh, but lore wise these are just Blood Elves who are cleansed from their fel corruption. It’s the same with their eyes glowing golden, that’s the influence of the Sunwell on Light worshipping elves.

oh you got a citation for that?

Velen at the end of TBC’s last raid.

1 Like

where does velen say anything about blue eyes

its just so funny seeing you guys finally accept that position

i remember these threads. when blue eyes for blood elves was for datamined

I direct you to what you quoted and asked about,

im proud of you for finally accepting blue eyes are a blood elf thing

still waiting for a citation that lore wise blue eyes are specifically just blood elves cleansed or never exposed to taint and not from a dalaran elf going back home after studying magic

I wish I could say that I was proud of you, but I think you don’t know what you’re arguing about as a keypoint, which is why you’re drifting from topic to topic. Blue eyes are a blood elf thing, but your post wasn’t about blue eyes. It was about blood elves being cleansed of fel corruption.

i was just told blue eyes for blood elves specifically meant cleansed by the sunwell and not ‘high elves’ simply coming back and asked for their source. then you simply said ‘velen’

https://i.imgur.com/CP84r8V.jpg

will you let me know if you find a source that says blue eye customization for blood elves lore wise specifically means an affinity for the arcane after being cleansed and not from a dalaran ‘high elf’ who learned everything he can and decided to go back home to quel’thalas

No, because that very specific source does not exist.

2 Likes

ty

1 Like

Nope, those not living in Quel’Thalas were included, otherwise the Allerian Stronghold elves wouldn’t also be treated as exiles who can’t visit aside from pilgrimages to the Sunwell.

Vereesa makes a brief appearance in the War of the Ancients trilogy, set after the events of Warcraft III. According to those novels, she didn’t give birth until after Quel’Thalas fell to the Scourge, and she and Rhonin stopped trying to help with any efforts to rebuild the Alliance and settled near Dalaran when they realized she was pregnant. At some point before Wrath they moved to Dalaran when Rhonin became leader of the Kirin Tor, and Vereesa founded the Silver Covenant. Vereesa also had to hunt down her cousin Zendarin after he tried to kidnap the twins from Dalaran, also before Wrath. There’s plenty of material to suggest that she never lived in Quel’Thalas again after the Scourge attack, and nothing concrete I can find to suggest that she did.

That would make sense if she hadn’t tried to shoot Rommath multiple times around the same time period. She’s also shown that she’s more then willing to let Lor’themar know her opinion of him to his face.

This particular scenario is unlikely, as Lanesh appeared again, complete with blue eyes, in Legion with the Sin’dorei forces outside Suramar. I agree that he’s not really evidence of any particular narrative since we don’t know his personal story, though.

1 Like

Why does population even matter? The Pandarens are at best one school with maybe some reinforcements from Mainland Pandaria joining each faction. The void elves of all people are just some researchers, if population was ever a factor it should have been them that were not made playable and high elves outnumbering them.

3 Likes

It doesn’t. Even the Darkspears are described as bordering on extinct.

3 Likes

need citations for all of this. especially the one that ‘high elves’ cant visit aside from sunwell pilgrimages

the sunwell is the most secure and sacred site in quel’thalas. that they could visit that and no where else is a complete joke and manufactured fanfiction from your side that cant be backed up and everybody knows it

i know you guys like to gaslight that 90% of high elves renamed themselves blood elves(they actually renamed the race) and that 10% ‘just stayed away’ in stormwind or something and always have been alliance but that makes no sense. the only ones that could fit the description of staying with alliance would be the ones to help found theramore who are now dead

and we know this makes no sense because ‘high elves’ were fighting to reclaim the land and some were protesting mana draining from living beings long after the renaming. so we know blood/high live together and that only SOME were exiled. even more recently auric and the elves under his charge have returned and he represents them. a couple individuals would seek refuge in alliance cities like stormwind and boralus but were met with cold receptions and get mistaken for blood elves everywhere they went. thats where your 6 easter eggs over 18 years of the game come from. but thats about it for you guys. a couple

correct. so theres an entire gap as i said from WoW-wrath thats uncovered

yes so did the sunreavers. thats how aethas gets on the council and is able to lobby for dalaran to reestablish relations with quel’thalas. so how did vereesa get her rangers? did she make some big show in silvermoon and lorthemar exiled her? and took some farstriders who didnt want to leave to serve the horde campaign in northrend with her? who the hell knows its never explored

she doesnt have to ‘live’ there to visit. weve already seen her come back to quel’thalas in the game itself

no clue what youre citing

probably why she got exiled

tiger adepts in the monk hall and even the paladin recruits in legion who all had blood elf voice lines

theres alot more then lanesh going back years and confirmation from danuser that there is a story for them implies differently lmao

1 Like

Since Warcraft 2 there were hundreds if not entire divisions of elves left for the lodges all over the Eastern Kingdoms in an effort to help the Alliance. High Elven Farstriders and those who disagreed with Thalassian policy, did not all return to Quel’thelas after its fall. Some remained outside of it and especially in and around Dalaran. Vereesa collected as many like-minded elves and built a faction out of those in her area.

She also built up her faction in the interim period post giving birth while Rhonin led the city.

You keep making this error. WE DON’T KNOW THAT SOME HIGH ELVES CHOSE TO REMAIN IN QUEL’THELAS WITH THEIR BLOOD ELVEN BROTHERS. What we do know is that they specifically weren’t welcomed because they refused the policies and actions of the established authority and the point of renaming themselves and adopting their stances as Kael’thas mandated. Why logically would they remain?

That defeats their division after Kael’thas renamed them and started demanding the Blood Elves to drain mana from living beings to sustain their people. Those that didn’t abide this policy were exiled because Lorthemar didn’t have the heart to execute the protesting elves. They were instructed to leave for other cities or the forests beyond Quel’thelas.

These are the elves that eventually many started coalescing around Vereesa because the High Elves wanted to go somewhere and belong to a community that protested against the actions their families have chosen. Especially as efforts started being made by Blood Elves to be welcomed in Dalaran.

Once again. Nothing in the lore suggests that Lorthemar allowed some high elves who refused to change their name to remain in Quel’thelas and tolerate the internal divisions they would stoke by refusing to drain living beings. He certainly couldn’t afford such divisions just after the Third War. He logically couldn’t have it in Silvermoon, High Elves insisting to follow tradition and protesting his policies was just something that couldn’t be tolerated. As we see in BC for those that adopted the Blood Elven positions, but not completely his administration simply brainwashed into compliance.

3 Likes